Part 1

Owning scene. Is of a young boy 13 sat at the back of a bus clutching a rucksack hugging it and silently crying. As the boy sits there he is joined by another as the bus drives on the the bus station. U can't see the person as there face is covered by a hood they say to the boy did u get what I asked for? The young boy shakes and hands them the rucksack the boy then pledges with them softly and says now you have this money people let my younger brother go. Just then the bus jiggers up a ramp to the bus station and the camera pans out to the front of the bus, as the bus pulls in a few people quickly get off

Camera pans in on the bus from the outside you see all the passengers getting there stuff and talking. The noise of people talk and moving stopped as a women let's off a huge blood chilling scream looking backwards the bus driver jumps up and heads to the back of the bus. camera goes into bus and slowly comes up behind the bus driver. He moves to show an young boy aged no more than 13 stapled to the back seat with just one knife through his chest. With in secs of the call over the radio in the detectives and police pull up next to the bus and almost cry because one of them say they shouldn't have used a boy so young. They leave the boy in the hands of the csi and head back to there car. As they do they talk about a chat room site that's been lurking kids to there death and how they need to stop it before anyone else young loses there life..

In the next town over a young girl is standing on a bridge talking to another girl who is her best friend, camera pans in on them the young girl is crying and panicked and asks her friend did you get it, the friend hesitated for a sec and then hands over a bag. The girl grabs the bag and looks in and sees $40 thousand in unmark bills. Which her friend got from the bank earlier that day from where she works, the young girl takes the bag ties it to her back then hugs her friend gives her a peck on the cheek and says goodbye and tells her friend not to go to the police under an circumstance.

The camera pans out as u see the girl quickly jump into the river and disappear out of sight as her friend stands on the bridge looking over the side and camera pans away and leaves her there. Camera goes back to the detectives in the station in the computer lab with all the analysis working. U see them hunched over a computer,  u hear one of them says we can't afford to make the same mistake the killer was right there on that bus the other detective says the boy was to young to be there and they needed to find another angle.

Just at the mo the computer pings and up comes with a message, it's from a young girl that's in there state the analysis talks to the girl and from the chat it's easy to see the girl is scared. Finally they arrange a meet with her in a cafe bar in the next town camera pans out to the out side of the station where it's night and raining. The detectives go to there car and drive away from the station camera is the in the car with them as they being to talk.