Part One ↠ {06}

Saturday.

"I met Justin." I said to John after we finished our first workout session for the day.

John and Justin are really good friends. Their friendship dates way back to when they were in WWE together from 2009. Recently they even became a tag team at Lucha Underground so you can tell that they know each other really well.

"And how was it?" He asked.

"At first, a little bit weird but then, after that he was okay and now I actually consider him as a friend." It's true. Justin seems like a nice guy, someone worth having as a friend.

"He's a nice guy, very adventurous and daring but most importantly very down to earth."

"Yeah I know that now. How was it to team with him at Lucha?" I asked curiously.

"Ah it was amazing. We're both high flyers and we both love Parkour. And as I said before, he's very adventurous and daring, just like me. Guys like us, we're always up for a challenge and that's what made it fun." He explained. I noticed how John smiled the whole time he spoke about it, clearly indicating that he enjoyed this time with Justin.

"Seems like you really enjoyed it?"

"Yeah. When you work with someone who's just like you and loves the same stuff as you, it becomes interesting because now you and that person can do stuff both of you are comfortable doing. Like Justin and I, we're both risk takers and if you watch our matches, you'll see the crazy stunts we did together and we really had so much fun doing it."

"Maybe if you come back to WWE, the WWE Universe will have a chance to witness those iconic moments." I suggested.

Ever since I started training with John, I've been trying so hard to get him to come back to WWE but he just wouldn't give in. I understand that he's having the time of his life at Lucha but I do know for a fact that the WWE Universe misses John Morrison.

"You need to stop this crazy talk!" He instructed me while pointing a finger at me.

"It's not crazy talk. Come on John. Enough with Johnny Mundo, the Major of SlamTown. The WWE Universe needs John Morrison, the Prince of Parkour back."

I tried to convince him but I failed miserably. He basically just shrugged it off and changed the topic. "So what have you and Justin spoken about so far?" He asked.

"Well not much but I'm pretty sure he was flirting with me yesterday." I chuckled. I found it rather funny that he was flirting with me because I'm pretty sure he knows that I am dating Seth, everybody does.

"He's like that, very friendly to women, kinda a ladies man I guess."

"Very flirtatious but can you blame him? He has the charm and the good looks to go with it." I said and John chuckled. "What?" I asked.

"Someone's falling for him huh?" Asked John.

"Oh my gosh John, no! I have a boyfriend you know." I sighed at John's hideous accusation.

"How is Seth?"

"Busy now that he's the champion again."

"That's the worst thing about being champion. You have to make alot of sacrifices."

"Tell me about it." I said, rolling my eyes.

******

"Are we getting drunk tonight?" Asked Seth as we walked into one of the local bars in Washington D.C.

"Yes." Dean immediately responded, sounding pretty hyped.

"No. We have a live show tomorrow." Said Roman with a straight face.

"Fuck the live show." Said Dean.

"I'm with Dean on this one." Seth said.

"Gabi?" Asked Roman.

They all turned and looked at me. Truth is, we haven't gotten drunk together in a while so we owe ourselves this night for all the hard work that we put in recently.

"Sorry Ro, but I'm with them on this one." I responded. Seth and Dean were really happy but Roman looked very disappointed in me. I get that he's the daddy of the group but he needs to lighten up a little bit. Tomorrow's just a live show, it's not really a big of a deal if you think about it and besides we'll recover by then.

Seth, Dean and I had a few shots while Roman had a few beers. So far Dean has been on his best behavior which is shocking considering what happened between us on Wednesday but just wait until he has a couple more shots and can't hold it in any longer. I really hope he doesn't bring it up. Not here. Not now.

I have nothing to hide though because Seth already knows that Justin and I have become friends so Dean should mind his business.

"Hey guys." Said John.

My eyes widened when I saw John, Justin and Heath standing at our table. What perfect timing. I rubbed my eyes to see if I was hallucinating or if they were really here.

"Gabs you okay?" Asked Roman. He sounded a little worried.

"Yeah I'm fine. Something just went in my eye. That's all." I said in an attempt to cover up my reaction. "Hey boys." I added, trying to turn the attention back at them.

"Hey." Justin said and smiled.

"We should get going. We just dropped by to say hi." Said John.

"Nah man, don't go!" Said Seth. "John and Justin, you guys are both friends with Gabi and I'm her boyfriend, any friends of hers is mine right?" Asked Seth with a smile on his face.

Ah yes! Take that Dean!

Roman nodded. "I agree. Stay! Have a few drinks and chill with us." Roman suggested.

"At least we can get to know y'all better." Seth smirked.

"That sounds like fun." John replied. "You guys down?" He asked. He looked at both Justin and Heath.

"I'm down." Justin replied and Heath shook his head in agreement.

Man this is going to be a long night.

╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮╰☆♡☆╰☆☆╮

Would you like Morrison to come back to WWE?

Poor Dean. When will he realize that Justin's not the enemy? 😔 What are your thoughts?

Thanks for reading! 😬 Please vote and comment 🙏🏼❤️ x