Comic Con Sequel | Tom Holland

Requested by : ReaganWarren

Previously on Comic Con | Tom Holland:

Tom: Y/n? It's Tom

Y/n: Yes?

Tom: Are you busy next Friday at 7?

Y/n: No, why?

Tom: Ever since I bumped into you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Wanna hang out then?

Y/n: Sure! I can't wait!

Tom: See you then ;)

I just stared at the message. Am I going on a date with Tom? My heart was racing in all different directions. Oh well I'll just have to find out and see!

Y/n's P.O.V

~ Present Day, Friday - 6:56pm ~

I nervously tapped my foot against the floor of the train and stared down at my feet, waiting for it to stop at Moorgate Station. Today is the day where I will see Tom again after a week at Comic Con, I wasn't even planning on going this far! I eventually looked up and gazed outside the train windows, watching the sparkles of light from the buildings pass by like little fairies on a race. Fog was forming slowly making the oceanview disappear.

"Next stop, Kingston Upon Thames" The overhead speakers articulated every word and spoke at perfect speed. I got up from my seat and walked out the train, revealing a large amount of people running in different directions, trying to get to their right train station. Steam from the train slowly started to form as it departed, leaving an echoey sound from the tunnels. I checked both sides, looking for Tom until I heard someone call my name.

"Y/n!" I looked to my left, a black, shadowy figure is making its way towards me, revealing the same person I met a week ago. I smiled as he approached me with his hands hidden behind his back. He hasn't changed a bit, still handsome as always in his fancy tuxedo suit. "Tom! It's great to see you again!" I got on my toes and reached in for a hug. He happily accepted and picked me up. His scent took me back to the time when I first saw him, smelling strong and nice. He put me down and brought his hands forward, revealing an aesthetically pleasing bouquet of flowers with a little note at the bottom. "These are for you y/n."

I placed my hand on my chest, feeling my heart melt as he handed them to me

I placed my hand on my chest, feeling my heart melt as he handed them to me. He scratched the back of his neck and turned a faint pink while he saw I had my face in awe. "This...I-I  am speechless, thank you for this. I'm sorry I didn't get you anything" I looked down at my feet with the heat rising in my cheeks. Damn you y/n, you were even thinking of getting a gift for him! "It's alright, you didn't have to get me anything. Anyways, shall we continue our exciting evening?" He spoke in a delicate English accent and gave out his hand. I smiled as I nodded, and placed my hand in his, feeling the warmth passing through. We hastily rushed out of the train station and out in the open.