(2)

*Still Annie's p.o.v*

Seeing one of those boys wink at me was weird. Why would a guy like that wink at me? No cute guys even look at me. Wait, did I just say cute? I haven't even said hi, well I'm like that, I fall in love with people I don't know.  I walked back into my house, this huge amazing house that is mine. Mom was still sitting at the counter drinking her morning coffee.

"How'd you like it?" She asked.

"It's so beautiful! All the houses around here are huge and pretty!" Mom smiled and went on her phone. I walked upstairs to my room and forgot what it looked like. Queen sized bed right in the middle with blue sheets, white Christmas lights around my open window, a desk with a t.v to your right. Oh my gosh! I forgot to unpack, ugh I'll have to do it now.

*Skip Unpacking*

I sighed, 

"Finally done unpacking, it took..." I looked over at my alarm clock I set up, "It took an hour! My mom must be wondering what I'm doing up here!" I laughed and ran downstairs. Of course mom wasn't at the counter anymore. I looked over at our beautiful living room and saw her watching, "Adams Family."  One of those shows she always watches. I went over and sat on our blue recliner. I looked over at mom and saw she was happy. Way happier than living in New York. Well that makes since, we lived right next to my dad. I don't like to call him dad, because any real dad wouldn't abuse their kid or wife. When the abuse got worse, mom started fighting with him, punching aggresivly. I was the one who had to call the cops to come get him away from us. So mom got an divorce and dad moved right next door, just to torture us. I'm guessing that's why we moved, to get away from the abuser. I looked at mom again to see her texting someone. I scooted closer to her like I was just going to cuddle. I looked at the name she was texting, honey. Honey! Who the heck would she call honey. I gasped and ran upstairs, processing what I just saw. Mom, my mom, was texting someone named honey? Eh, who cares.

I decided to text mom, about what I saw. Hopefully she won't get mad at me for peering over on her phone.

*Texting convo.* Annie=A Mom=M

A: I couldn't help but see who you were texting

M: Ok? So

A: Who is, honey?

M: It's Katie! Ya know, your sister!

A: Oh wow, that makes since. I'm gonna take a shower. bye

M: Bye

I just accused my mom of something she didn't do. Wow, what a good daughter. I got undressed and hopped in the cold shower.

Was her mother telling the truth about Katie, was she actually texting her other daughter? To find out keep reading!

xoxo Bye cuties

(503 words)

-Kaitlyn