Arnav: I should change till then you can also remove that heavy jewelry and change, he was going to get up but khushi held his wrist and Arnav turns back.

Arnav: What happened? Do you need anything? Khushi signed him to sit beside her again and he did.

Khushi was silent she was thinking how to express her inner emotions but she spoke with courage after few moments, looking straight into his eyes.

Khushi: Do you love me?
Arnav: What?
Khushi: Just answer please.
Arnav: Of course I Love you Dammit!! Khushi smiles.

Khushi: and I Love you too.
Khushi: I know Arnav ji that I don't remember our relation shared in that one month but we have decided to start it again.
Arnav knew where this is going he tries to interrupt but Khushi didn't let him.

Khushi: Arnav ji! We are married and just because I forgot a part of our life we can't change anything. Today We have married again Arnav ji and I don't want to spoil anything, I don't want to leave this perfect day incomplete. Anyways we are already married for long and because of my health you have to bear so much. I don't have any problem I Trust You.

Arnav felt his heart thudding with happiness and pain. Happiness that she trusted him and pain because once he have made this day hell for her in fact nightmare. He know Khushi thinks that they were living as normal couple but reality is known by him. "What should he do now?"

Arnav: Khushi! You don't have to do this just because we are married after a pause and if you're thinking that we have already shared this intimacy before then you're wrong, he looks at Khushi who was looking at him with surprised expressions.

Arnav: Khushi! Our marriage.... (he remembers Khushi's fainting , doctors words and stopped) Khushi looked at his lost posture and speaks.
Khushi: Our marriage ? What Arnav ji? Was there any problem in our relationship? She asked panicked.

Arnav: shhh.... Don't panic! There was no problem Khushi.
Khushi: then?
Arnav: Khushi! You know our marriage was sudden , so we had decided to give it sometime before moving forward, he said trying to convince her.
Khushi: Are you sure? You're not lying?
Arnav: of course not!

Arnav: Therefore I was saying don't think too much and sleep.
Khushi: Arnav ji! Are you not comfortable with me?
Arnav: What the!! Of course I am..
Khushi: So do I.... And I don't want to spoil this beautiful day just because my damn memory.

Arnav: Khushi! Are you sure ? I mean you don't have to...
Khushi: I know but I don't have to but I want to..... You don't have to be scared because of me Arnav ji, I know I was scared earlier but now I know just one thing I Love You and I trust You.

Arnav tried to swallow the lump in his throat and got up suddenly , he looks at Khushi's confused yet dejected face. He turns his back towards her , he close his eyes and remembers how he married her earlier, how on the day of suhaagraat he rebuked her and threw her out from room to poolside and then Today how they married again and Khushi's words  "I don't want this perfect day to get spoiled".