-------

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I groaned and turned it off. I swung my legs over the bed and got up to take a shower. When I was done I went back into my room to get dressed. I decided on a plain white V-neck and black skinny jeans. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a granola bar and sat at the stool. I still had a few minutes before I had to leave.

"Morning Harry. Is that all your having?" My sister, Gemma, asked gesturing towards my half-eaten granola bar. I shrugged and continued eating. "You're not gonna starve somebody if you have a bowl of cereal."

"I just want a granola bar."

"Fine." Gemma breathed, preparing herself a bowl of cereal. Once I was done I got up and made my way towards the door but stopped when a thought occurred to me.

"Hey Gem, did mum leave already?"

“Yeah, Stella is still sick so mum said she was going to take her hours.” Gemma explained.

“Mum always does that and she always gets so stressed, she deserves a reward don’t ya think?” I asked Gemma. My mum always takes someone’s shift if they are sick. It’s really nice of her but she sometimes comes home late and she gets behind in all of her paper work.

“Yeah, but how? Neither of us have jobs to do that, plus dad’s on a business trip, he won’t be back for a while.”

“We should get a job.”

“Yeah I'll look over the weekend.” Gemma said.

“I'll look sometime this week."

“Okay.” Gemma said and left the room. I took one more granola bar before I left the house. I walked the distance to school and once I was outside I took a deep breath before walking inside. When I entered the school peopled stared and whispered laughing. I tried to ignore them but I was able to pick out a few.

Hey fag!

He actually came to school today!?

I feel sorry for Zayn. He probably just pities him. So he tries to be his friend. At least he's nice.

Why won't he just die already!?

 The last one made my eyes water. I sped up my pace and went towards the bathrooms. I opened up the last stall and began crying. When I finished crying I just sat there because it was already half-way through the period.

I rolled up my sleeves and sighed. I haven't cut in a while. I realized if I did than those assholes out there would be winning. It's been almost a month. But why don't I let them win. Everyone'll win. Well maybe not everyone. My family and Zayn would be pretty devastated. I can't do that to them. I sighed and closed my eyes.

I woke up to the sound of the door opening. I checked the time on my phone and realized the period just ended. I got up and dusted off my pants. I decided on waiting until the people leave before coming out the bathroom. I was about to slip my phone into my pocket but it fell, making a loud thud sound. I froze and realized the other guys heard it too. Then an all too familiar voice said.

"Hello? Who's there?"

Louis.

"Hello...?" He trailed off sounding kind of innocent.

"Who's there?" a friend of his, Liam I think, said. I sucked in a breath hoping they won't find me. I heard footsteps coming towards the stalls and I panicked. Before I could do anything the door swung open. I stared at Louis and his friend wide eyed.

"Lookie here." His friend said with an evil grin.

"Hello, Styles." Louis said.

"Y'know I heard he wasn't in class today, should we teach him that's bad?" His friend asked smirking.

"Nah, Liam." So I right! His name was Liam. Wait, what!? Me and Liam looked at Louis shocked. "I just don't want him to be late to my house. You know how slow people walk when they limp. Plus my mum may ask questions and Styles is probably a terrible liar and I don't need any trouble with my mum." Louis explained.

"Wait a minute. This fag is going to your house, to be your tutor!?" Liam asked in disgust.

"Yeah....anyways we have to get to class Liam." Louis said pushing Liam out the way and leaning towards me, "You're lucky Styles. Very lucky." He breathed on my neck making me shiver and he smirked before walking out the bathroom, leaving me still kind of shocked. 

-------

Once school was over I walked in the direction of Louis' house. I've lived here long enough to know this town inside and out. When I arrived at the house I stopped for a second to admire it. I was a two story beige house. There were multiple flowers in the garden and the grass was green and healthy. There was a brick pathway up to the stairs that lead you into the house. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. A few seconds later a smirking Louis appeared at the door and I gulped.

"Come in." He fake smiled and moved out the way so I could walk in. I hesitated for a second before slowly walking in. Before I was completely in Louis grabbed my arm, and it sent sparks down my arm, and whispered, "Go with it." I nodded confused but then a women walked in.

"Who are you?" She asked me with a polite smile.

"A friend of mine who is going to help me study." Louis answered for me.

"Oh! So you're Louis' tutor?" She asked and I nodded. "Okay, please help him. I don't want to have to punish him because he fails." She explained. Way to put pressure on me, I thought. "Oh! By the way I'm Louis' mum, but you can call me Jay." Jay smiled sweetly at me and I nodded again. "Okay you guys can go get started." Jay said and left the room.

Louis grabbed my wrist, again, I felt sparks, and pulled me up the stairs, to I assume his bedroom. He stopped at the last room and let go of my wrist and wiped his hand on his pants. I was slightly hurt by that action. He opened the door and flopped on the bed. I walked in hesitantly and stood awkwardly at the doorway.

"You can come in." Louis informed me and I walked in more, "And close the door." I did as told and closed the door. "You know, you're going to have to talk if you're my tutor." Louis explained chuckling slightly. I nodded. "So... start." Louis demanded annoyed. I nodded frantically and dug through my bag looking for my biology book. Once I got it out I sat on a chair at Louis' desk. When he didn't make a comment about it I relaxed a bit and started working.

"S-so what d-do you have p-problems with?" I stuttered.

Louis sighed, "I'm not going to hurt you here." I gave him a confused look and he continued, "My mums here and she'll defiantly notice if you leave here with bruises." He explained. I nodded and sighed.

"O-okay. W-what do you n-need help with?" I stuttered again. He can assure me he won't hurt me but I won't believe him until I'm sure.

Louis sighed frustrated but answered me, "Everything! Biology is confusing!" He confessed. I nodded and got started.

This is going to be a long night.