School!?

Your pov.

"Wow she's a real sleepy head"

"I know right we called like 30 times"

"We should give her a nickname"

"How about.. "

"Can you be quite I'm trying to sleep and who the hell are you?!!"

They both screamed nd ran downstairs. I changed, did my hair, put on my gloves and got my bey. I walked downstairs and put my earphones on. I walked to the kitchen and when I did I saw those two annoying kids, my mom with a guy.  I looked confused.

"Sweetie... "

I didn't bother hearing her explanation until I felt someone grab my hand.

"Sweetie this is your new father and his kids which means they are you siblings"

I looked at them and back at my mom. I let myself go from grip and went upstairs. I heard her follow.

"Sweetie you need to get ready for school"

"What!!!! "

"You start school today and your siblings go there too"

"You have got to be kidding me! "

"Sorry sweetie but I work now and so does you...  "

"Just stop it please! "

I found a book bag and took it then walked out of the house.  I had my earphones on the entire way even though I don't know where to go. I heard footsteps behind me.

"Take a turn here"

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk.

"Ok now just keep going straight"

I started walking faster.

"Ok sis.... "

"Don't call me sis ok you two are not my siblings leave me alone! " I continued to walk and took out my bey. I walked in to school and went to get my schedule. I came out with my schedule and walked to my first class. I was about to knock on it when somebody opened the door. It was the teacher.

"Oh you must be the new student come on in but take off your earphones"

I looked at her wide eyed and walked in. I put away my earphones and heard a bunch of awe's.

"Students this is our new student her name is.... Is... "

I looked at her confused.

"Oh sorry it's just that we don't have your records yet so why don't you..." She was about to talk but the bell rang and I left. I went to my next class and the teacher did the same thing.

"Students this is.....ugh.....why don't you introduce yourself"

I looked at the class and back at him. When I looked at him I shook my head.

"Oh come just tell us your name and all that" the bell rang again and I left. When I looked at my schedule to see where I go next. And it said break. I walked up to the roof and saw a arena .

"Yes" I walked to it and took out my bey and the launcher. I was about to get launch my bey when I heard whispers. I stood still and looked to see six guys.

"Wow are you here to join the bey club?! "

"Hold on she's the new girl"

"Oh right might as well introduce ourselves I'm Valt nice to meet you" he took his hand out so I shake it when my two 'siblings' came panting.

"O... Our... M... Mom...I... Is.. Here to pick us up... C...come on sis"

I just stared at the two kids.  They both came in front of me and tried grabbing my hands so I can leave. But I didn't let them touch me and walked past everyone.

"Hey so then you will come later on right"

I stopped and recapped what Valt said and I continued to walk.

"Where sorry about our sis she's new here and isn't really social if you want you can all come by our house"

"Alright then just give us your address and we will meet you all there"

They gave them our address and ran to me.

Time skips....

I was at home in my room finishing up putting the last box of books in the book shelf. I threw the other boxes away this was the last box. The other two are in there own rooms.  I was finally done and I went downstairs to cook something. When I did I went back upstairs changed into a saggy shirt with some short sports shorts.  When I changed I put my hair in a messy bun. And turned on the t.v to watch anime. When I heard the two kids walk in.

"We need to talk"

"Nah... I'm good bye"

They go to the t.v and turn it off.

"Hey!! "

"We need to talk! "

"Fine hurry up talk and then leave"

"Ok so my name is Shana and this is my brother Ping we are the same age as you"

"Ok so you are Ling and he is Fing got it get out! "

"No I am Shana and this is Ping our brother! "

"No he is not my brother alright now get out! " I turned on the t.v only to have them turn it off again. I got up and pushed them out of my room. I was about to lie down and turn on the t.v when I heard the door knock. I got up and opened it to see the six guys I saw before. I looked at them up and down then slammed the door.

"Sis don't do that to our guest"

"Listen Shana don't call me Sis because we aren't ok and they aren't my guests they are yours! "

She opened the door again but this time the six of them had wide eyes. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to change. I out on a (f/c)  tank top and kept the short sport shorts I put on some shoes and put my hair up in a ponytail. I went downstairs and heard yelling.

"Where do you think your going we have guests!! "

I shake my head and point at her. She just scolded me. I opened the door and started to run. This is all different I thought I was going to be happy here. But I guess I was wrong I don't want to go back home. Then I feel because I bumped into somebody. I look up and see a guy standing in front of me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here is chapter two. I hope you liked this chapter. Till next time bye.