Finally an update

This was highly requested!! Thank you guys so much for all the votes and comments on this! Ok I'll shut up, here's chapter 3

2D stared at the front wall of the shower, half-asleep after a long day. He yawned, contemplating whether to sit down or not. In all truthfulness, he was a bit too tired to even properly wash up.
He almost jumped out of his skin when he felt someone's arms wrap around him from behind.
As a reflex, he turned around and pushed whoever it was as hard as he could, causing them to slip and tumble to the ground. Unfortunately, 2D was met with a rather shocked looking Murdoc on the floor.
"Wh...what the hell was that for?!" He growled, trying to push himself up.
2D felt heat rise to his cheeks. "Oops. S-sorry about that, luv." He reached his hand out and pulled Murdoc up from the floor. "Yew okay?"
Murdoc huffed, running a hand through his wet hair. "Yeah, 'm fine."
"What were yew doing tryin' to scare me?" 2D asked, noticing that he was still a little shaken up.
Murdoc flashed him a half-smile. "Just though I'd join ya. Probably shouldn't have snuck up on ya though."
2D shrugged. "Eh, don't even know why I'm in 'ere, really. 'M jus' tired."
"Well, let's get out then, yeah?"
2D nodded. "Alright."
To his surprise, Murdoc got them both changed up pretty quickly, but 2D had been so distracted by talking to him that he hadn't noticed where they'd ended up. Murdoc swung open the door of the Winnebago quite forcefully, then silently beckoned 2D to follow him. 2D blushed and shyly went in, too exhausted to care.
The dark environment of the Winnebago brought 2D's previous fatigue back to him, and he crawled into the bed without hesitation, surprising Murdoc when he curled up to his chest.
"You sure were tired, huh?"
"Mhmm."
Murdoc settled down next to him, slowly running a hand down his side; feeling him shudder.
"Muuuuuuuds." 2D groaned.
"What?"
"'M too tiired!"
Murdoc chuckled. "Nonsense." He kissed 2D on the cheek, making his face turn bright red.
2D curled up into a tighter ball. "Be gentle, yeah?"
Murdoc smiled. "You bet." He gently rubbed 2D's thigh before moving to feel him through his pajamas. 2D squealed and hid his face.
Murdoc's smile only grew at 2D's cuteness. "I won't take 'em off."
"P-promise?" 2D's stutter was weak.
"I promise."
"...okay."
He continued, the only noise in the dark room being 2D's soft panting and possibly the ticking of a clock. (Who knows, that old thing had broken years ago.)
It went on for a few more minutes before 2D whimpered quietly. "F-faster please, luv?" He muttered, his eyes still covered with his hands.
"Sure." Murdoc placed a kiss on the tip of his nose, which was practically feverish from his blush. 2D whimpered again and carefully rolled his hips, indicating to move on. "S-sorry."
Murdoc ruffled his hair gently. "Yer fine, don't worry about it, yeah?" 2D nodded. "O-okay." He turned on his side and hid his face in the pillows, feeling heat burn his cheeks. Murdoc curled up next to him; he was going agonizingly slow, but of course 2D was still too nervous to say anything. At this rate he thought he might just fall asleep. Despite his still burning blush and the obvious waves of arousal that were going through him every few seconds, 2D closed his eyes, letting out a long yawn.
Murdoc laid his head on the back of 2D's neck. "Want me to stop?" He asked, ceasing his movements for a minute.
2D shook his head tiredly. "Nah, jus' fallin' asleep a li'l bit." He couldn't find it in himself to turn around and open his eyes. "Yew don't mind, do yew?" He yawned again.
Murdoc hesitated a moment before gently kissing his cheek. "Nah, go ahead." He brushed a few strands of hair out of 2D's face, hearing him mumble a small thank you.
Murdoc picked up the pace again, causing 2D to feel a familiar warmth in his stomach. He let out a pleased hum, relaxing against the bed. He felt his heartbeat get louder, but continued to take deep breaths, letting himself relax. After a moment of keeping this up he began to doze off, and before he knew it, was asleep.
Murdoc chuckled to himself, being careful as he knew 2D was in a very light sleep. He gently pressed himself flush against 2D's back, feeling slightly less awkward since the younger man was asleep. He looked very cozy too, letting out soft, strained moans in his sleep. Murdoc absentmindedly ran a hand through 2D's hair, enjoying how relaxed he looked.
2D, though he was asleep, still felt the sensations going through his body. The warmth turned into a tense heat in his tummy, and his breathing began to stagger as he slowly woke himself up. He was beginning to sweat from the stimulation, and slowly brought a pillow in front of him to hug. The pillow brought him some comfort in the sense that he could squeeze it to keep himself calm, but it didn't help the level of his body heat, especially when he hid his face in it.
Suddenly, to 2D's surprise, Murdoc gently removed the pillow from his grasp and turned 2D onto his back.
"W-whatcha doin'?" He stuttered, squirming slightly.
"Just gettin' you comfortable." Murdoc said, slipping a hand under 2D's back to lift him up. "Now c'mere. You can hug me or somethin'."
2D blushed a deeper shade. "Okay, i-if yer sure." He moved forward and wrapped his arms around Murdoc's neck, gently digging his nails into his shoulders.
Even though 2D found it easy to relax himself before, his whole body now felt tense. (Er, especially a certain area.) He kept taking really deep breaths, but it seemed like nothing he tried was working.
"M-Muds? F-fink I'm close to being done." 2D muttered. His voice was barely above a whisper; he didn't think he'd ever felt so shy before.
Murdoc hugged him a little closer. "All right, just don't rush yourself."
2D's breaths had grown heavy, but he didn't have much time to catch that breath with the added noises that he'd long since given up on keeping in. He moved his hands upwards a little and tangled them in Murdoc's hair, hoping not to hurt him. He had no reaction other than a slight hiss of discomfort, so 2D took it he wasn't hurt. Of course, Murdoc was also secretly admiring how adorable 2D looked to himself, though he was still a blushing, sweaty mess on top of the cuteness.
Suddenly, 2D began to feel a bit lightheaded, on top of everything else. He felt a shiver of excitement run through him before a wave of tension built up. 2D curled his toes, gasping as he held onto Murdoc like he was the only thing that would keep him from falling off the face of the Earth. (Or in this case, the bed). Everything seemed a little foggy as the release was still approaching, but 2D knew he could hang in there and not get too tired, at least for a few minutes.
Finally, 2D couldn't take it anymore. Murdoc's touch was surprisingly soft and comforting, at least, for someone like him. He tried to curl his body inwards a bit to suppress the feeling, but unfortunately wasn't fast enough. The wave of tension quickly unveiled, and 2D even felt himself tear up slightly at the brand new wave of feeling that hit him. 2D squealed as he reached his climax, (A/N: Oh my GOD I just wrote that) smothering his face in the nearest pillow in attempt to hide his embarrassment.
Murdoc chuckled, mostly to himself, and shook his head. He pulled 2D close to him, gently stroking his head in an attempt to calm him down. 2D settled after a moment and let his eyes flutter closed, curling up to the man next to him. Murdoc rolled his eyes but decided to let him sleep, cleaning them both up and "loaning" 2D some new pajamas before carefully carrying 2D out of the garage and back up to his room.
"Might as well stay with 'im." Murdoc mumbled to himself. "In case he gets lonely or somethin'." He curled up next to 2D and drifted off, feeling much more content than he had in a long while.