1

It was Halloween. And I was spending it in the old chapel wait for Prince Charming to come and whisk me away from this terrible world I live in.

I wrapped my pale arms around my stomach as I waited and waited and waited for my Prince Charming to come and rescue me.

I wish I would've brought something to wrap around my arms. It's so cold in here.

I had a bad feeling in my stomach as I checked the time on my phone. 11:45. I'll give my Prince some more time.

11:46

11:48

11:53

11:59

One more minute until I can leave this crazy place.

12:00

Finally! I can leave this place.

As I stood up and pulled up the front of my dress so I could walk. It started getting darker and darker until I couldn't see my own two feet.

"What's going on?" I said as I looked around.

Someone grabbed my wrist. "Come on Miss your going to be late for your own wedding."

My own wedding?

No. It can't be true.

The legend can't be true.

It's just a legend.

No way I'm going through with this.

Nope.

Oh hell naw.

"I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure I heard you wrong. I'm not late for my own wedding. I'm still in college." I said as I looked around.

"When you sat in the chapel you sort've promised to marry the Prince." He said in a polite way.

Of course I did.

"Oh hell no. I never agreed to this. Now if you don't mind I must be leaving. I have homework to do and an essay to write." I said.

"No miss I'm sorry, but I can't let you do that." He said again.

He grasped my wrist and pulled me towards the group of people sitting in the chairs.

As he pushed me up to stand at the alter my mind was racing with thoughts of what was gonna happen.

What it he was ugly?

What if he ate me?

What if he killed me?

What if I start getting feelings for him?

I collapsed onto the floor.

"Will someone get the Prince before his bride passes out?" He said.

I started feeling dizzy as I looked around the room and tried to find a way out.

I slowly stood up and picked up my dress.

"I'm outta here! Peace!" I said as I started walking away and he grabbed my wrist.

"Someone get the prince to come out before his bride escapes!" He shouted again as a little boy ran away to get him.

When he got back the man mouthed 'is he coming?" and the little boy nodded.

The guests turned their heads as a tall figure came walking down the isle.

As he got closer and closer my heart started beating faster and I thought it would go flying out of my chest.

"You can let go of her now. She won't run away." He said.

'Or will I?'

'You won't.'

'If you hear me back up.'

I backed up as a look of fear crossed my face.

"Do you take her to be your bride?" The guy said.

"I do." He said.

"Well I don't!" I screamed.

The Prince grabbed my wrists.

"Let me go! I have a family!" I begged.

'I hate you' I thought.

'Don't say that.' He thought.

I rolled my eyes.

"You may now kiss the bride." The guy said.

No!

He looked me in the eyes and mouthed.

'I love you'

I rolled my eyes again.

He put his hand under my chin and lifted it up and gingerly kissed me.

I put my hands on his chest as I tried to push away, but it was no use. He was to strong.

"Forgive me." He whispered as he started kissing my neck.

I felt a sudden stab of pain and closed my eyes.

Authors note

If this resembles any other story I'm sorry. I am in no way trying to copy any bodies story and if it looks like I am I'm sorry but I'm not