Chapter One; Warmth.

In the jungle she was a fierce queen, a woman of power. Anyone who dared to tarnish her name would face the wrath of her vines.

But here, it was different. She had no power here, she had nothing. She joined the league in hopes of meeting others, of interaction with other humans. But really she had no idea where to start.

She barely spoke the language at first. No one would teach her, no one ever spoke to her. She was stuck in this loop. Alone and for once, she was afraid.

It was only until she met her, did she finally feel accepted.

She would wander the halls of the Institute, until her eyes met with the sight of a woman. Sunlight emitted softly from her armour, light gleaming throughout her being and Zyra could sense this.

She was intrigued, curious. Inquisitively, Zyra would follow behind the woman. The closer she was the more invigorated she felt, the more warmth.

She wanted more, more of this warm feeling.

Leona had been wandering the corridors of the Institute, it was only until she heard footsteps coming closer and closer to her did she react.

With a large clank Zyra would see the blade of a golden sword aimed at her throat, meeting face to face with the Solari.

"Who are you?" She'd ask.

Zyra would blink, eyes diverted from the blade back up to Leona.

"You're that... That new champion, are you not? Why are you following me?" Leona would ask.

"Light... Follow light." She would answer, a heavy yet exotic accent in her voice.

"S-Sorry... These halls tend to cause me the greatest paranoia." The Solari would explain, sheathing her blade.

Zyra would look up at the woman, trying to formulate the words to communicate properly with her. English wasn't quite her forte.

Leona could see that she was having trouble communicating and understanding, her brows furrowed.

She felt sympathy for the woman, it must not be easy.

"Do you have trouble understanding me?" She would ask, her head tilting slightly.

"Here, where I come from we sometimes communicate through contact." She would say in a gentle voice, bringing her hand up.

Zyra cautiously approached her, her hand slowly reaching out to touch hers. As soon as they made contact she would wince and bring her hand back swiftly.

"Cold..." She would exclaim, her hand holding the other.

Leona's eyes widened in worry once she brought her hand back. Then she would realize her hand was encased within metal.

"Oh, right my gauntlet. I apologize." She would say, frantically removing her metal gauntlet.

Bringing her hand up once more, this time closer.

"Here. How about this?" She would say in a soft and gentle voice.

Zyra's hand would graze Leona's, but would soon graze along her arm, reaching her shoulder then the side of her neck. Soon enough she was closer than ever.

"Warm lady..." She would say, looking up curiously at the woman.

Leona's cheeks flushed as soon as she felt Zyra's hand graze her arm, becoming red once she felt her caress her jawline with her thumb.

"Leona. You can call me Leona." She would respond.

"Zyra... My name is Zyra." The scarlet haired beauty would whisper back.

【 End of Chapter 1 】