Chapter One

"Damn Shante, I don't know why I let you talk me into coming out to this hot ass beach," Shantell complained to Shante.

"Thank you would be more like it considering you weren't doing anything but some boring ass studying. And you know I been wanting to see that ass in a bathing suit." Teased Shante.

Initially Shante and Shantell grew up as best friends. But in their teenage years they became sexually attracted to one another. Along the process of exploring their sexual preferences the two fell in love. But even a blind man could see that they were complete opposites. While Shante was still a party animal at twenty seven, Shantell was finishing up her business management degree.

"Duh, how you expect for me to pass my finals without studying ?"

"Cheat like everybody else," replied Shante like that was the only solution.

"Yo ma, let me talk to you for a second", shouted a man from behind the two."Damn, y'all both fine."

The girls shared a look at the scrawny man in front of them, wearing clothes two sizes too big and a fake chain they couldn't help but bust out laughing. See Shante and Shantell knew they were fine. With Shantell standing at about five foot three and Shante a little shorter at five foot and both weighing about 140 pounds with curves in all the right places, the two light skinned beauties were classified as Dade county's finest. And while they were different in a lot of ways one thing they agreed on were their taste in men.

"What y'all laughing fo'?"

Both turned back around to face the fake thug still following them.

"Sorry but we don't date fake ass thugs," laughed out Shante.

"And we don't go that way," added Shantell just to get the nigga off their trail.

"Well fuck y'all too. Y'all bitches ain't all that anyways!"

"Salty ass nigga," giggled Shantell as they strutted away.

Finding a spot on the beach, they spread their towels out to sunbathe. Unable to relax Shantell sparked up the conversation Shante was trynna avoid.

"So, what we gon' do Tae?"

"About what Shan?"

"Don't play stupid. Ever since you ran Trey away you know we been craving the d,"whined Shantell.

"We just have to find someone else Shan. It ain't my fault he couldn't handle both of us like he thought!"

"I really thought he could do it," Shan reminisced,"his dick game was definitely on point."

"Mhm, but you know he couldn't satisfy us both."

Ever since they were teenagers Shantell and Shante have wanted to add a man to their mix. Starting at eighteen years old they've searched and searched but nine years later no one has risen to the challenge. But Shante and Shantell have high standards and its damn hard to please one let alone both of them sexually.

"When can we start looking cause them vibrators ain't doing the job."

"Tomorrow night."

Shantell sucks her teeth."Why not tonight?"

"Cause you know we gotta go to that modeling agency in the morning Shan. We can't be out all night."

"Ugh, we do need these jobs. Did Tiara tell you what kinda modeling agency it was?"

"Swimsuit I think but shit I don't care as long as they paying."

With Shantell in school and no one to depend on but themselves the two took up amateur modeling. While Shante wanted to make a career out of it, Shantell just needed the money.

"I really hope we find the one cause none of these niggas so far have been up to the job."

"We'll find him, just be patient Shan."