Grey

{AND NOW I PRONONCE THAT YOU ARE }

This is how everything started , want to know what happened next ? Well, its for me to know and for you to find  out .

Lets get started, life isnt about rainbows and jars of candy, its the storm before  the rainbows and the tooth decay after having the mouth full of the heavenly candy.

Everything we love and have passion for one day will turn around and bites us from behind . Thats what life is about : black and white although the flower is the nature daughter but one day it will die and who will remember it ? No one

Well  MR. and Mrs. human ,the same thing goes to you .When you are born everyone will be delightful to see you  and they will spoil you rotten, although you wont recall .And eventually they will tell you till you have the stories engraved at the back of your mind .

Days will pass and those people will be as the spring breeze ,they will come to you when it's time and goes away when summer come. Do you get me ?A bunch of those around  wants you for something and as soon as they get it, they will disappear. Just like the mafia don does when being chased by the police . I know its something we all are known about but what can we do when we wont be able to hold anything inside us and remain silent ? Simply we write about it and thats what I will be doing now .

Getting myself used by the ones I love deeply hurts me more than getting my heart ripped alive.  Isnt it Cliché ?

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 23, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

White Inkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें