Teach me how to be loved part 2

I don't know why but somehow the chapter just ended like this and here is the other part I wrote. I think Wattpad deleted it. Anyway here it is and thanks for the votes :)

He hopes it.

Can I give myself just one more second chance?

And put my trust in love,

Please don't hurt me.

If I make myself like a feather in your hand

And put my trust in love,

Please don't hurt me.

Zayn spend the whole Saturday at Liam’s, just getting home once to change clothes and immediately coming back. They showered together and Liam told him more about his trip and how beautiful everything was.

It was evening and they slept together, Liam peppering sweet kisses over Zayn’s bare skin and tender touches were exchanged. Everything was so beautiful and Zayn enjoyed everything of it.

They woke up on Sunday, ate together and then sat on Liam’s bed to watch a film. It was then when Liam turned around grabbing Zayn’s face and kissing him in surprise, capturing Zayn’s lips gently between his and it was overwhelming. Slightly pulling away, mouth still hovering over Zayn’s he murmured something. “What?” Zayn whispered because did he hear right?

Suddenly everything was blurry and everything that counts is Liam’s mouth on his.

“I’m in love with you.”

Okay… Okay… Definitely not okay. He began breathing hard, his hands gripping Liam’s shirt harder and the warmth over his mouth disappeared.

“What?” He asked again.

“I’m in love with you. Like more than a crush and god Zayn… This week just showed me that I am right. I am in love with you.”

That is… that is a good thing. The whole love thing and suddenly Zayn is lunging forward kissing a confused Liam on the mouth.

He finally can give in. Liam said it to him first and he can let himself fall into this with Liam so easily. Everything falls into its place.

“I’m quite in love with you, too.” He answered finally.

Liam smiled and Zayn just had to tell Liam. “Also I love your smile, it makes weird things to me all the time and I don’t want it to ever disappear. Only when we kiss but even then I have that image of you inside my head.” He took Liam’s hand.

“Well, if that is the case, I can kiss you again.”

So they did and went on watching the movie. Some comedy but that doesn’t matter.

How was it??

comments? Votes???

If you have an idea for one-shots, you can send me a prompt if you want. Also if you just want to talk or need to rant about something. I have a tumblr, ao3 and wattpad here. You can always talk to me! :)

One part to go then...

Lots of love from me. <3 V. Xxx