Chapter 1: job interview

I woke up to an annoying sound and I have a job interview today I got up went to take a shower got dressed in a white blouse and black pencil skirt and black stilettos.

I brushed my teeth and straighted my hair(it's down to my bottom but)and I put my makeup on I put on a song liner and contour ( of course) and put some fake lashes on and mascara and some red Jeffrey star liquid lip called UNICORN blood.

I grabbed my phone and lippy and put them in a cute hand bag my interview was At 10:00  it was 9:45 it took ten mins to get there I grabbed my keys and dreve to work.

When I got there I asked the receptionist where to go and she said "go to the last floor and there will be a girl waiting for you" I did as told when I got to the last floor a woman was waiting I introduced myself and said were do I go.

She took me to a door that was black and metal. I knocked and waited for an awnser.

I smelled this beutiful scent that was like chocolate and mint and strawberry. I heard a deep husky sexy voice say to "come in" that was like music to my ears.

I walked in hearing a growl I turned around to a sexy man. I smelled his scent more it was so intoxicating.

He  saw me and growled the word that will haunt me for life.........

                              Mate

I smiled and ran up to him he ran to me.
I hugged him and stared into his eye and began leaning in and as soon as I did we kisses and It was like sparks going through me and when I did kiss him I felt him smirk under the kiss.

He sat down and I followed. He looked me up and down and smirked I blushed like crazy. He got up and sat in front of me to were his mouth slightly brushed my ear. I bit my lip so I could hold back the moans that were going to come out.he whispered"ur cute when u blush pretty soon that beautiful mouth that your biting will be put to use.

I choked and he said "that's not the only thing you'll choke on as he nibbled on my ear lobe soft moans escaped my mouth

I was getting wetter and wetter every second he could see it and said for me to open my legs. Without fighting I did
He put his hand on my thigh and rub up slowly until his hand reached my core and he said " ur so horny aren't u" I simply just nod as he said well let see what I can do to help he picked me up and put me on his desk and began kissing me I could feel me dripping.

Without hesitation I began grinding on his hard large cock that you through his pants. He pulled me close and said " no teasing plz or I'll punish u" I nodded and he said what do u want me to to princess I smiled and said" I want u to fuck me plz daddy.

He stiffened as I said daddy and then I knew he had a daddy kink he wanted to make me his baby girl. He grabbed my side of panties and pulled them to the side and stuck one finger in and I bit my lip to hold my moans he then stopped and said "I wanna hear your moans baby" then I let my lip go and him finger fucking me on his table.

He did it till I cummed and then he listened to my moans then kissed me to keep it intense so when I cummed I said "daddy can I play with you now cause you only watched" he looked at me and smirked and said yes baby go ahead.

I got on my knees and and unbuckeld his pants slowly to tease and he said "don't tease daddy unless you want to get punished " so I took of his pants as I did his c.ock was so big it smacked his stomach while I took it in my hands and heard him groan and he said take him in my mouthso I did and I took him all the way in and he graoned as he face fucked me.

He hit the back of my throat and I gaged as he cummed and I swallowed.
He told me to meet him at his office in 3 hours . I immediately obeyed.

Hey guys thanks for the likes that means a lot tell me if you want me to keep going