The Morning

Luna:

I open my eyes and see it's already light outside. I don't wanna get out of my bed but it's friday and I have to work today.

I stand up and walk to my bathroom. I look in the mirror and rub my eyes.
I slip out of my pajamas and walk towards the shower. I start washing my hair and my body.
after 10 minutes I turn out the shower and walk to the mirror.
I start doing my everyday makeup.
When my makeup is done I go back to my bedroom and grab my clothes and put them on.
As soon as i'm done I go to my kitchen and grab some cereal. As I ate I look through my instagram feed.
*notification pops up*
@Beyonce just shared a new post!
I click on the notification and check the Queen's post, it's a selfie from her and Blue, how cute! I like the post and check the time, it's 8:45 and I have to be at work by 9! I put my phone away, grab some things and walk out the door.

-

I've been at work since 9 and it's 13:00 now. Luckily it isn't very busy and I will be done at 15:00.
I see some people walking in. They choose a booth and look through the menu. I laugh at myself a bit, one of them has dreads that literally look like a pineapple! He's cute though.

I walk over to their table to take their order.
"What can I get you?"

A tall guy with dreads answers:

"I'll have a coke, guys what do y'all want?"

they all say they want a coke so I say "okay" and walk to the back.

I get the cokes and bring them to the guys. The one with the hair stares at me intensely, I quickly look away.

As I walk away I feel his eyes staring at me. I forget about it and walk to the next table.

*15 minutes later*

I see the guys walk away when the pineapple one walks towards me.

"babygirl, can I have your number?"

"I don't even know you?!"

"this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, don't turn it down"

"once in a lifetime opportunity? what's so special about you?"

"you'll find out if you give me your number"

"no thank you"

"Too bad, your loss babygirl"

He walks away with the rest of the guys. wtf was that about?

-

I'm home and I have to get ready for a night out with my girls! I haven't gone out in a while so i'm excited :)
I pick out a cute short dress that hugs my curves. I retouch my makeup when one of my girls calls.

"Hey Luna, don't forget about tonight, 9 pm at my house!"

"I won't forget about Ayla, trust me"
I laugh a bit

"see you tonight then, bye hun!"

"bye A!"

I go over to my couch and start watching Rick & Morty before it's time to go.

When it's 8:45 I start my car and drive to Ayla's house. It's a 5 minute drive so i'm at her house on time.

"hey girl!!"

"hey A, you look good!"
she was wearing a short red velvet dress that hugged her curves.

"thank you L, you look good yourself!"

"thank you babe"

I say hi to the other girls and pour myself a drink.

I was already a bit tipsy when Ayla says it's time to go to the club.

We all get in Ayla's car and drive to the club "KissLand"