1

Hi I'm Dani or Daniela. I'm 13 years old. I have long brown hair like my mom. I am small and I am very light. I am on a cheer squad called the sharks. My family moved with me to Canada. The age group in my cheer group is 13-19 so I'm one of the youngest ones. I am a flyer and I think I'm pretty good I don't know. All the girls on my team are friends. I am loud and I am flexible. I am best at jumps and tumbling, oh and stunts. Me and dad are crazy. Mom laughs at us. My little brother who is 5 likes to be in the air.

I woke up to my alarm telling me to wake up for cheer. Our schedule is wake up get our hair done go to the gym. When we are at the gym we warm up do some stunts. We do conditioning then some tumbling. We do that again. I went downstairs and saw mom with a hair tie ready to do my hair. "Good morning mom!" I said. "Good morning Dani!" "Are you ready for worlds this weekend?" She asked. "No I'm nervous this is my first worlds!" "Yeah happy for you!" "Thanks mom!" I said. She put my hair in a high ponytail and put a blue and black sparkly bow in. I put my sharks shirt on with my black shorts. I went back downstairs and Dad was making eggs. "Morning daddy!" "Morning Dani!! Are you ready for cheer we need to leave in 10 minutes." He said. Our cheer squad has a reality tv show so the camera is on and watching us. I got my cheer bag and went downstairs. Jack my brother was running with the dogs shooting them with his nerf gun. "Jack Jack Jack let them be go shoot a bird!" I said. "Ok" he said tanning to the backyard. I went to the car and waited for dad. I was on my phone. He came in. "Ok lets go! Are you ready for worlds?!" He said excitedly. "No" I said nervously. We drove talking about not being nervous. We got to the gym and he drove off. I went in and saw all the girls. They were just hanging out drinking coffee and hot chocolate. Ali our couch called us in. I was with my friend Jenna. We started stretching. "Ok so today we are practicing for worlds! You have to be perfect! You need to hit your routine. Ok so let's warm up!" Ali yelled. We warmed up and started the routine. "5 6 7 8 and 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 now HIT HIT HIT!!" Ali yelled as we danced and tumbled. Me and 6 others did 3 back handsprings into a back twist. We went into a stunt and.....

Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to end it here. Sorry it's kinda all over the place. Ok well what do you think happened? Did she fall did she hit it? What did she do?