Life Is A Bitch So Learn How To Fuck It

Start from the beginning

Chapter 2: " Middle School FUCKING SUCKS"

*RING RING* *BUZZ BUZZ* My phone made a lot of racket when It was on alarm. It would have that old phone ring and it buzzed really load on my table because it would vibrate so it makes this huge sound especially with the alarm sound. I face palmed my face as I got my phone " 6 fucking 45 in the morning UGH... why did I choose to get yp at this time" I got up streched a bit and layed in bed a little bit again. Haha cause every single lazy teenager does that, unless your a weirdo and doesn't like getting 5 min extra sleep. I got up once again got my robe and my towel took a 20 min shower got out brushed my teeth and choose my clothing. Today I decided to wear my ripped jeans with some galaxy vans and a taco cat shirt with a printed wolf sweater. I went to my counter or table where my mirror was and put on mascera and eyeliner. I decided to do my hair simple by just brushing it and curling the blond dyed ends of my brunette hair. I smiled at my mirror as my dimple s peaked on each side " Hi there sexy lady. You look smooking hot today RAWR" I laughed at myself still wondering why da fuq i was single. Just kidding im a freak who the fuck would want this freak haha. I got up grabbed my back-pack and palced my phone into my front pocket. I went downstairs quetly to get myself a warm cup of milk and a bannana. When i was done with my "break-fest" I got my keys for the house and opened the door to feel the cold breeze hit my face. Oh how I regret getting out of the house. I walked to school cause it was near by my home. Really near by. When I got near the school It was pretty jammed. There was loads of cars everywhere dropping of their children and also kids waling from home and arraving at school just like me! It was chaos! It looked like one direction was inside the school doing meet and greet. All the cars beeping at each other teenagers about to get ran over by inpatient drivers. Cheezes!! Good thing I didn't get ran over or anything. When I got inside the schools gates I was automaticly a Middle Schooler. I was fresh meat to so that sucked.... I was a young inoccent girl in 7th grade. Just kidding not that inoccent haha. I walked around looking for any familiar faces. I looked around cute boys , ugly people , hoes , bitches , all sorts of people. Nerds , emos , and weirdos. " Huh this seems legit I might end up finding a girl as crazy as me" I thought to myself as i bumped into the group of kids i would hangout wiith at elemenary. " HEEY WAZ UP!!" i shouted throwing my hands in the air and running towars them like all the girls do when they see their best-friend at the mall. " Hey gurl Roxy!!" my friend david said as he hugged me strong and tight. "Oh god don't kill me yet. I haven't done nothing retarded so far.... Haha" I said joking around. My jokes are weak sometimes but I don't care some people find them stupid and they laugh at them. My friends say " Your stupid but in a funny in good way". David laughed at my retarded joke " Oh Roxy you never change do you?" " Of course not David I'm never going to turn into a bitch. Just watch till half of your friends ignore you through out the year." * RING RING* " All students report to your first period class" "Oh shit first period class guess I have to say bye to you guys I got P.E." " Awww ok bye roxy" "Bye!" I said with exitment. I don't know why I was exited I might bump into an ashole. Ok so P.E was in the GYM i sort of freaked out for a second cause I didn't know where the gym was and there was a lot of steage people around me so I had a heart attack for a while till I found one of my old classmates " Oh hey Jerome you got P.E too?" " Yea, I'm in that tech school, So all the tech kids have P.E for first period." Wow that must suck for us I thought to myself. " Are you in the new tech school to?" Jerome asked me looking up at me. I was a pretty tall gir to let you guys know. I was like 5'2 or 5'4. A lot of people would ask me if I wanted to work as a model or if I was a model. HELL TO THE NO I'm not a model and I will never be a model. " Yea I'm in that tech school I got accepted, but don't we have to go to a bus for it to take us to that one other bulding because our campus is still under construction?" " Oh yea don't worry about that yet our P.E. teacher will let us know what the tech kids will do." " Alright thanks Jerome. "