Play Me!

Disclaimer: This story is based on a fanfiction that I have read a very very long time ago. If you're an anime addict like me when I was a kid back then, you might have heard of this anime called K-on! So the title of the fic is called Play by ghikiJ. If you have the time, you might wanna check it out too!

The characters on this fic do not reflect the actual individuals in real life. This is just a product of my very very creative/delusional imagination. Lol.

Just a warning tho, I'm not an Atenean so I'm clueless as to where the places should be. I'm just relying on what Google Maps told me. So if in the middle of the story, you would be like 'wtf is this place?' Just imagine it na lang. haha. I did try this to be as realistic as possible, so please bear with me?

In every part of the story, I'll be suggesting some songs that you can play so you would have the feels. It's your choice if you follow it or not. But, I highly recommend it. Haha!

Lastly, before reading this, please take note of the following to avoid confusion:

Words in italics without quotations are inner thoughts of Jho.

Words in italics with "quotations" are Bea's words.

Words in regular format with quotations are dialogues and spoken at loud.

This is important since you might be confused in the middle of the story, so please play attention.

On to the story, shall we?

Song recommendation: "Light by Sleeping At Last"

NAIA Terminal 3, January 24, 2017, Tuesday, 11:11 PM

Calling the attention of passengers of Philippine Airlines Flight PR0815 bound for Los Angeles, California kindly proceed to Gate 120. Again, passengers of Philippine Airlines Flight PR0815 bound for Los Angeles, California kindly proceed to Gate 120. Your plane is now available for boarding.

"Isabel. Let's go?" You heard Tito Elmer called to Bea.

"Just one minute, Dad." Bea replied.

After that, humarap sakin si Bea. You refused to look at her, not meeting her pleading eyes.

"Be, please look at me?" She pleaded to you. You resisted.

"Sige na please?" She asked again.

Anuna Jhoana konting pag-mamakaawa lang bibigay ka na? Sometimes, you wonder why you bother on resisting her even if you know that in the end you won't be able to. You sighed. Well, here goes nothing.

You finally looked at her.

That moment when your eyes connected with her, you saw how it instantly shine bright like a kid when they were given a treat. You slightly smiled at her. She's really a kid at heart.

"O ano na?" you asked her.

She only smiled at you.

"Ano, Beatriz? Ngingitian mo lang ba ako dito o magsasalita ka?" you irritatingly said to her.

"Eto na. eto na. Grabe naman to 'di makapaghintay."

You saw her turn her back on you and kneel down. From your view, you saw her getting something from her bag. She stood up and faced you. In her hands was a small box gift-wrapped in yellow.

"Happy Birthday, Jho!"

She was literally grinning at you that you couldn't help but smile widely back at her. My goodness, Beatriz. Your smile would someday be the death of me.