Untitled Part 1

Basically 2D's a humanoid monster who's lost in human territory and Murdoc's a human who finds 2D rummaging through the cans of food in his basement because if the monsters got into human territory they would have a huge lock down and stay in their basement for months because they're scared. Possible subplot: Murdoc probably hits him in the face with the end of a shot gun. Murdoc might tie him up like a deer when he's passed out. Other possible subplot: 2D's half human because one of his parents was human and that's why he looks so humanoid.

Murdoc, a normal human staying in a small house alone, one day goes down to his basement to check his rations. He finds a rather humanoid looking monster rummaging through his cans of food. It's chewing on one of them, since it doesn't have claws to open it with. It seems confused on how to get it all open, smashing open a water bottle by throwing it on the floor and stepping on it, then basically drinking it off his hands by just sticking his hands in it.

He hits it with the butt of his shotgun.

He's knocked out almost instantly, going limp on the floor. He still breathes.

He hog ties him.

He wakes up after a bit. He squirms around. "H-Hey!" He thrashes. "Help!!"

He points the gun at him, "Shut up!" He seems nervous.

He tenses and becomes quiet. (Can we just do this one for now? I'm being forced to go somewhere with people I don't know at some point.)

He's shaking. (k when you get back can we do the others.) "W-What are you and why are y-you here...!?"

"...I smelled food. I couldn't get to it though... Why are there vines on my wrists and feet?" He seems to think the rope is a vine. (They live in the forest so... y'know.)

(Yep that also means that he has heat...) He put his finger on the trigger, "What are you!?!" (I want to fucking kill my mother, "oh come to Walmart with us we only have two items to get." Santi gets a buggy she pulls out a list that has 50 items.)

"'m a d-d-deer...!" He's shaking and tense. He seems scared.

He lowers the gun, "I'll let you go... but you have to leave..."

He nods. "O-O-Okay...!"

He unties him. (2D can be in heat and tackle him.)

He lays on the floor, shifting uncomfortably.

He assumes he's leaving so he rests the shotgun against the wall.

He hears weird noises from behind him as he fixes the shotgun.

He turns around not picking up the shotgun.

He's basically humping the floor.

"Gra! AH I SAID GET THE FU-" he's cut off.

He tackles him, grinding against his crotch. "A-Ah~!!"

"A-Ah~...! W-W-Wait...!" He tries to push his hips away.

"I-I-I need it~!!" He whines, doing it even rougher.

He whimpers and bites his lip.

He does it rougher. "I-I-I need more~!!" He climbs off him, pulling off his make-shift clothing and getting on his hands and knees, basically showing everything to Murdoc. "P-P-Please~?" (animals do this shit so 2D probably would.) Murdoc notices 2D's kinda cute like this.

He blushes, "u-Uhh..." he looks away, "F-Fine..." (monsters are probably the dominant species... And that's why people are scared of them...)

(Well 2D's probably not.) He whines. "Come on then!"