Chapter nine

One more day of freedom then it's control over the earth by my father. If he wins.

Draco and i were just arriving in the hall, when Severus rushed out to us.

"It's tonight not tomorrow, we need to prepare" he rushed away and Draco and I continued our way to the great hall for breakfast.

We didn't really need to worry about this because we both couldn't be harmed.

"Do you wanna go for a walk?" Draco looked over to me smiling.

"Yes of course anything to get away from a frantic Snape"

We both laughed at that and got up from the seat.

We walked from the school and down and around the snowy hill.

We ended up near the fence beside the shrieking shack.

We were just about to sit down when I saw a piece of parchment floating in the air.

I walked over to it and plucked it up, I heard Draco come over and I think he was reading it from behind me.

My lovely Lexi,

I wrote this to you to express my love for you,

Every time I see you, it makes my day and when you smile my world is nearly complete.

Turn around and make my life complete

Draco xx

I spun around to see Draco drop to one knee and pull out a box.

I gasped quietly.

"Lexi Amelia Riddle will you do me the honors of being my wife"

A tear escaped my eye, I nodded.

"Yes, Draco yes"

Draco stood and spun me around.

"Oh I love you Draco" I kissed him.

"I love you to"

Draco slid the ring onto my finger. It was perfect.

We walked back up to the school, feeling so happy, but that faded when we saw the fight had already started.

We started to run forward and I saw Alecto.

"Where Harry potter?"

"Room of requirement"

I took Draco's hand and we ran to the room.

I summoned our brooms and we took them and flew in.

Crabbe and Goyle we already in the room but running from fiendfyre. Oh stupid boys.

I summoned some more brooms and we flew around, just as I was giving one to Crabbe he fell from the building into the fire.

We got one broom to everyone but hermione, I knew she hated brooms so I flew down and picked her up.

"Why did you not give me one, I know there was another one" she questioned.

"Because I know you hate flying alone" I whispered.

"Thank you Lexi, for saving me, I know that your not actually that bad, it's just how you were raised"

"Thank you hermione" I smiled.

We flew from the room and the doors shut. I dropped hermione down and Draco and I took off out towards the courtyard.

About an hour later we flew down to the big group where Voldemort was standing.

Neville Long-bottom was saying a speech.

He finished it as we landed and Harry jumped from Hagrids arms.

Harry shot a spell at my father, and father shot one at Harry.

About a minute later Voldemort fell to the ground and started flaking away.

Voldemort had died, for real this time and there was no way of coming back.

My father was dead.

Draco I was the only one who cared for me.

Two months later

*******************

Hermione helped me pull on my long white wedding dress and put on my heels.

Lucius Malfoy walked into the room, my partner in crime who barely escaped from Azkaban.

Lucius took my arm and we started to walk down the isle.

Draco was standing up the front in a lovely black suit.

We took each other's hands once the rings had been exchanged.

"Do you Draco Lucius Malfoy take Lexi Amelia Riddle to be your wedded wife, into your caring world, do you treasure her, and love her?" The minister said.

"I do" Draco smiled looking at me.

"Do you Lexi Amelia Riddle take Draco Lucius Malfoy to be your wedded husband, into your caring world, do you treasure him and love him?"

"I do" I smiled back.

"Draco you may kiss the bride"

Draco swooped me down and kissed me lovingly.

We broke away and then winked at eachother.

Then the music started playing.

"Let's get the party started in here, let's get it started in here...."

We both started dancing and soon everyone joined in.

About four hours later, Draco and I left the venue and to our manor.

When we got inside and up to our rooms I saw that the middle room that was once locked had now opened.

"Draco, come here" I yelled.

Draco came running up the stairs and gasped when he saw the room.

We walked inside and saw a silver, black and green room.

A note lay on the bed, I walked over and picked it up.

My dearest daughter,

If you are reading this I am dead and you and Draco have married. I am incredibly happy for you and I always knew that this day would come, be safe and love each other dearly.

If you miss me, like I will miss you, don't, I may be gone but I will always be with you in a way.

Love father.

A small tear leaked from my eye.

Draco saw and came over to me, he read the letter and hugged me tight.

"It's alright" he cooed.

"But the room, he made it especially, just for us" I smiled.

"I know, this is amazing".

"Can you pull the dress of this is annoying me"

Draco stepped back a bit and pulled down the zipper, running his fingers along my back.

"Let's go to sleep, it's been a long day" he whispered.

We slowly got into our sleeping clothes and hopped into bed.

Draco pulled me into his chest, and I snuggled in.

With that we were asleep.

-------

I woke up the next morning and leapt from the bed, I ran straight into the bathroom and threw up into the toilet.

What the heck, I never get sick.

I kept throwing up and Draco came in and pulled my hair away from my face.

"What happened love?"

"I'm not sure, I just needed to be sick, it's just a one off thing"

"Ok. I love you Lexi"

"I love you to Draco"