Inspiration

I know that Harry has been in the UK and NY but remember, I write imagines. Pure fiction. 

Another note is that I just realized that there are a lot of typos and I'm sorry babies, being honest my laptop's keyboard is shit and sometimes some of the keys don't work, sorry :( 

-

Kendall woke up earlier than what she's used to, actually she woke up at an hour that she believes is the hour of the devil, she once confessed it to him, he just laughed and hugged her. It was still dark when she woke up, being exact she woke up at 3:13 A.M., she isn't a fan of being in dark places specially when she's alone, specially after what happened a few weeks ago, she's still a bit afraid, she still feels like there's someone walking around her house while she's sleeping.

She sighed as her gaze was fixed on the ceiling of her bedroom, she looked at the fan as if it was hypnotizing her, she found it quite entertaining, probably it was because she was still half asleep or because she was repeating what her friend , Justine, said over the phone the night before.

He said something about someone, an ex that inspired his album.

Kendall rubbed her eyes softly, she lazily sat up resting her back on the bed's headboard, she took her phone and there were a few notifications from her friends asking her to join their little party at someone's house, she really didn't know who the person was, not that she cared much about it, she didn't care much about anything really. I've lost my fans respect, I've lost everything, why do I care about what the others think? Is what she constantly thinks.

She scrowled down the notifications from the groupchat of her and her friends, a message caugh her attention, it was from Kaia Gerber, she is way younger than Kendall, however she sees her as her little sister, she even believes that she protects her more than she ever protected Kylie, maybe it is because she believes that Kaia will become an amazing inspiration for young women, besides that she feels free to talk to her about anything, she know that it's a bit ridiculous, how could a 21 years old woman ask for advice and confess everything to a 15 years old girl? You remind me of me when I was younger. She once said that to Cindy Crawford's daughter.

'I don't know what's happening, Cam can't breath, we need you'

'Ken please answer, I don't know what to do'

It was sent to her a few minutes ago, she frowned and without thinking about it twice she got up from the bed, she hurriedly walked in the closet and picked some jeans, she didn't care much about her looks right now, she took her top off and put on a sweatshirt, she ran downstairs and put on the sneakers that were on the living room, she kept calling Kaia, still no one answered, she was anxious, she couldn't even open the door of her car.

"Fucking great," she mumbled as she accidentally dropped the keys to the floor, however she quickly picked them up and could manage to open the door. As she drove she kept calling and texting both of the teenagers that she cared too much about, she was driving past the speed limit she even surpassed some cars.

Once she got to the address where her friends told her the party was at she parked the car right in front of the house, it wasn't crowded and she knew why; they were doing drugs. That's what they always do, not that she does it but the people that she surrounds herself with do it. She opened the door of the house and was received by the image of two girls making out in the corner of the receiver, she sighed and walked to them, she tapped on the shoulder of the girl with long blonde hair, she knew her, they called her Candy, the girl turned to face her as the other one kept kissing her neck and pulling her close.