The fight

It was 1:30 and I was doing my braids because I know if I go with my hair down that bitch is gonna pull my hair and shit so when I was done I called my friend Michelle and she said that she was on her way and since I didn't want to fight in any of my good cloths I just wore sweats and a plain white t-shirt. Then I heard the doorbell ring and I opened it thinking it was Michelle but then I saw Cameron and he said "pls don't tell me your gonna go to that fight" and then I said "Ofc I am I ain't no little bitch" then he said "okay fine but I'm going with you" then I said "whatever I'm just waiting for Michelle  to come" then cam asked "why?" Then I said "because silly she's my girl bestfriend and she has to be there" then I went on my phone and decided to post a picture
...

 Then I heard the doorbell ring and I opened it thinking it was Michelle but then I saw Cameron and he said "pls don't tell me your gonna go to that fight" and then I said "Ofc I am I ain't no little bitch" then he said "okay fine but I'm going wi...

Kelly.love: buckle up, buttercup you just flipped my bitch switch😉👿
❤️Ethandolan and 189m liked this photo
💬156k commented

Ethandolan: make sure to take a video😉
Jackglinsky: I bet she can beat your ass up from one punch
Graysondolan: excuse me wtf @Jackglinsky
Camerondallas: stfu because if I swing at you you'll be knocked the fuck out @Jackglinsky
Kelly.love: I will @ethandolan

Then I heard a honk and I knew it was Michelle so I told Cameron that let's go because Michelle was here already and the first thing Michelle told me was "you better beat that hoe up" and I'm like "yeah I will" then Cameron said "if this shit gets to serious like one of you guys pull out a knife we're leaving or I'm dragging you back" then I realized we were here and as I walked down the "spot" she still wasn't there and it was 2:00 pm then I figured that if this bitch flaked on this then imma figure out where she lives and beat her ass up there and then I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone say "hey bitch ready to get your ass beat" then I said "nah are you?" Then I saw jack g and this other girl behind her and I when I saw jack he was looking at me like he way he used to but I really didn't give a fuck I just came here to fight not win someone back. As I was about to swing this bitch immediately try's to pull my braids and I knew that she was gonna try to do that so when she was holding onto my braids and I got her and tripped her and since she was on the floor I got on top of her and started to punch her face until she was bleeding then when I was about to punch her one  more time I felt a couple of hands grabbing me by my waist and then I saw glinsky picking up that hoe and seeing if she was okay and Ofc she wasn't then I looked up to see who it was and it was Cameron and then he told me "your knuckles" and I said "what about them" then I  looked down at them and they were busted open and I said "oh shit" then we started walking back to the car until i saw in the corner of my eye her friend was running up to Michelle and tackled her and started hitting her while Michelle was punching her too I ran up to them and turned her to me and punched her and she fell down and I picked up Michelle and good thing she only has a scratch because that bitch scratched her so we walked to the car and told Cameron to drive back and we got home and we watched Netflix the rest of the day and I  fell asleep around 2:00am in Cameron's arms.