Hugging him, "Joshhhh! Hey big brother!"

"Hahaha wassup lil sis."

"What you doing here?"

"On break this week."

"Oh okay. You staying here with mama?"

"Nooo! Her and daddy been making up since they got back together. I was uh wondering if I could stay with you and Kason?"

"Hehehe yeah. Speaking of Kason where my baby?"

"Upstairs sleep. By the way don't listen to your brother. We haven't been doing anything."

"Okay well me and Kason bout to go."

"Okay baby."

I walked up to my room and got Kason. I grabbed his bag and looked out the window into Que's old room. I smiled a little. I looked at Kason and he was looking at me. I sat his bag down. and sat on the window bench by my window. I faced him towards his daddy room.

Pointing, "That's daddy's house. Right there is his room. I spent many nights over there. Me and daddy were bestfriends before we made you. When I was pregnant with you daddy used to rub my stomach cause you kept me up plenty of nights. I was only six months when daddy moved from over there. He wanted me to move with him but mommy wanted her own house you know."

I looked at Kason and he smiled at me. He grabbed my finger and I smiled. I was happy with my life. Had a healthy baby and he has both parents. Although me and his stupid ass daddy not talking right now. I got up and grabbed his bag. I walked back down and walked towards the door.

"Mama I'm gone!"

"Okay baby."

I walked out and opened the door about to put Kason in. A car slowly rolled up and stopped. I stood there and looked. The driver door opened and out stepped.... Oh hell no!

"Cario what you doing here?"

"Came to talk to you."

"Nah I'm good."

"Can you hear me out for a minute?"

Putting Kason in the car, "Your minute starts now so talk."

"Look I just wanted to say sorry. I know how much I hurt you. I also wanted to say thank you."

"Thank me for...?"

"Showing me what kind of dude I could be if I just would have been faithful. Ever since we broke up Ky I been looking for you in every girl I got with. I still can't find you any where. You one of a kind baby girl. I don't know why I couldn't show you that. I don't know why it took for us to be broken up a year for me to realize that. I loved you Ky hell I still do. I only went for Danny because she was setting out. I didn't want to keep pressuring you so I went for what was getting put out. Believe me when I say everyday after that I felt hurt as shit when you broke up with me. What really hurt me was when you walked out that warehouse that night Ky. You told me that you would never leave me for nothing and that night you walked out on me girl. I called your name when you left thinking it was a joke. I knew it wasn't a joke when I heard the car door shut and he sped off. I told you that I was sorry and you paid me no mind. Lil man right there was supposed to be my baby man. Remember them dreams we had planned with each other? I still remember. We was gone move to Miami. You was gone start your own clothing line. We was gone have not one but two kids. Cause you said nothing or nobody should be lonely so you always hated odd numbers. "

Tears fell down my cheek and I shook my head.

"Your minute been up. Bye Cario. Oh and you were right about one thing. You waited until we've been broken up for a whole year to realize all that shit was fucked up."