The plan

Teddys pov: Today the man comes back and the ghost protects me again but this time she tells me "Hey Teddy, I'm your sister...Katty..." "Really..." I wisper. "Yep." Secounds later I get put back into a cage, no food or water. Just alone with my ghost friend, singing and she was writing. I remember Katty had thousands of books in her room that she had wrote, happy, sad, drama, romanice, scary... all kinds. She's a good writier she used to read me stories... I miss it... "Want to run away?" Katty ask in a ghosty voice. "Yes!" I say with happy feelings. We make a plan and plan to do it tonight. "I hope this works..." "me too." Katty says.

-that night-

Katty unclockes the dog cage and lets me out. Me and her croll out but then I start to sing. I didn't mean to but thankfuly it didn't wake him up. We make outside. "Woww..." I say. "It's pretty!" Then I see a girl walking home from a friends house so I go up to her and say "Hey..." "hi." She says. "Are you the girl thats been messing for 2 years after parants died...?" "Yes, I am." I say, she grades my hand and pulls me to the police. The police puts me up for adoptedion but I never got adopteded... but at least it got better for me.