Two

Hey guys! So I'm most likely not gonna have these little blurbs unless completely necessary, ok, so don't expect me to input stuff on every chapter. Thanks!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"STOP! STEP AWAY FROM THE BODY!" A police officer shouted an armed man. A teenage boy in a skeleton Halloween costume was on the floor, a pool of blood gradually spreading from beneath him.

"Heh you want ME to put my hands up and drop my weapon, don't cha? Well I don't roll that way sweetie." He said slyly to the female cop.

"Can it and drop the weapon." She says sternly, unfazed by him checking her out. "DROP. IT. NOW." She demands.

"Meh, only for you sweet-cheeks." He says dropping the gun and stepping over the body, towards her. "By the way, you've got a sweet body, do you work out?"

"Shut. Up." She commands, one hand holding a gun, the other at her side clutching a taser. "Step back. Now."

"Why? Am I making you nervous? Heh, you don't seem like such an officer, scared of a thirty-five year old who shot his son, aiming for his son's girlfriend, out of rage." He chuckled softly.

'Maybe I can get something more out of him if I keep acting scared.' She though, devising a plan to buy time until the backup arrived. "Your s-son? You murdered you son?"

"Oh yea, I did. I was aiming for his rotten girlfriend. That bitch deserves to be in a ditch. She's a fucking whore. Damn asshole slept around, I mean I have no proof but I know she did. My son deserved better. Then as if he knew it was coming he moved in front of my shot." His face was red in the dying light of the sun.

"Wh-what do you have against her?" She asks putting on a slightly more frightened expression.

"Heh, that girl only loved him for his money, I'm rich, I could get you out of this dead-end job in the blink of an eye baby! My wife loves her and doesn't get my hatred towards her." He pauses smirking at the cop. "I could leave her for you. Make everything better, for you. Yea, we could have children, they would be just as hot as you. Ya know, you're really sexy in that cop costume. How old are you?"

'Oh god he's a pervert. And he wants to marry me...I'm done.' She thought to herself, silently gagging in disgust. "Oh I'm just twenty-two. And I have a boyfriend whom I love." A thought occurred to her that actually brought fear upon the cop. 'What if he kills me because I won't go away with him? Oh god he's gonna kill me and hunt down my boyfriend.'

"Oh sugar, you can do better than him most likely, I'm great. I can cook, I can clean, I'm great in bed.~" He says trying to seduce the cop.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in older men." 'So back off you pervert.'

"Why not sweet-cheeks? Or how's about you put your gun down and we have a little fun?~ I'm sure a sexy, hardworking woman like you would appreciate some...attention.~"

'God he's trying so hard...it's pathetic. Where the hell is the backup!?' "Answer is still no, but I'm sure your wife would love this attention."

"My wife? You mean the pathetic excuse for a woman that lives with me? Heh! Never. She doesn't deserve this! She had the body for all this a few years ago, then she lost it. I guess having kids wreaked havoc on her. Oh well!"

'This guy is a nut-case! I need to get him to leave me alone...and the backup to show.' "Oh that's sad. But back to the situation at hand, why were you trying to kill your son's girlfriend? Did she do something wrong that you saw? You can't just say she's a cheater when you have no proof."

"Well she does hold a very dark secret that if exposed could be disastrous! But don't try to coax it out of me sugar, that's not gonna happen."

'I hear footsteps! They're quiet but there!' "Oh I wasn't gonna try that, now could you please step back a bit, I need some space."

"FREEZE!! STEP AWAY FROM THE OFFICER!!" A buff cop shouts as he storms into the room.

"Thanks, Lowe. I was at my wits end there." She sighs raising her gun again.

"No problem, Chase. How long did you have him here?"

"I've been with him since right after the shooting, once everyone bailed. I happened to be on patrol when the shot was fired."

"Wow, so is he stable?"

"He's insane. Tried to kill his son's girlfriend out of sheer hatred towards her and ended up shooting his son. The boy's dead no doubt about it."

"Ok, did he pose a threat to you?"

"If you count horrible seduction skills and being a perv, then yes."

"I'll get you for this! You bitch! You played along! You know you want all this!" He tries to point at his body but fails.

"Oh shut up! I was buying time! I'm content in my current relationship! How the hell you could say that shit about your wife is beyond me!" 'Oh god just take him away!'

He continues to scream obscenities at the Officer Chase as he's hauled off by Officer Lowe. He's thrown into a car and driven to the jail. A few hours later his wife shows up miserable. She yells at him, cursing at him for doing that, for killing their son. Once she leaves he's locked in a jail cell and given jail clothes. Locked away from the world his insanity spikes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Yes! Yes! Right there! The jackpot! The heart!" A scrawny, balding man in a prison uniform whispers excitedly to himself. "That's where the dagger shall strike! Then she'll be dead! Oh I wonder if that shot works for all three!"

"Pipe down in there ya psycho! You should be asleep not plotting murders! If ya keep that up you'll never get outta here!" A patrolman says to the man. "Who are you planning to kill anyway? It seems you have the same victims every night."

"Oooooooooh yeeeeeeesssss officer! The bitches who locked me in here will pay! Hahaha! All three of them! HahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" The man says in a dementedly happy way.

"Well who are they? And pipe it down some inmates actually want to sleep!"

"Oh of course! My wife, that bitch refused to get me out! That damned officer who I almost go to sleep with me! And my dead son's girlfriend! That damned whore should've been dead! Not my son! He moved in front of her right as I pulled the trigger!" He exclaimed, rage fueling his insanity.

"Oh now what's the officer's name?"

"Officer Chase I believe...she said she had a boyfriend and didn't want an older man...liar."

"Well then, you had best get some sleep, you're on the Rock tomorrow." With that the patrolman left.

"Hehe, sure officer, I'll 'be' at the Rock." He sneered. He turned around and went back to plotting.

'I should keep a closer watch on him...he's definitely unstable. I wonder why he's plotting this...it's been a while...but people keep grudges. Especially psychopaths.' The patrolman thinks to himself as he walks back and forth over the same floor until the morning.