Chapter Twenty Two- Adore You

Start from the beginning

"Shutup prettyboy!" I saw Randy tense up as he stood up. Then Dad stood up and everyone froze, including me. There's one thing about Jake. He can be as bold as he wants, but when Dad gets involved, he's just as small as he was at 8 years old. He's 16. He walked over to Jake, and I walked over to where Randy was.

"Now that's enough! Jake, don't you dare talk your mother like that. Ever. And Randy should have gotten in your "business". But you know what I think Jake? I think Randy shouldn't have even thought about going to look for ya. But you know why he did it? Because he loves the hell outta your sister! She was up all night last night, after all of us fell asleep waiting for you, pacing back and forth in her room, hoping you'd come home. She didn't even ask Randy to go, he just went, because he couldn't stand to see AJ worried. You call him a prettyboy huh? Hey, that's how I got your mom. I was a prettyboy too. You know what else? That same prettyboy actually has respect and doesn't have to pretend to be a man. His actions show he's a man. A real man. I'd rather call him my son than you. And, I hear you called him a punk? Well at least Randy had the courage to take on four boys, keyword, boys, and still walk away with his pride intacted. I bet you won't call him a prettyboy punk now will ya? He has more man in his ass, than you have in your whole body. Who's the punk now, Jake." He said, jumping at Jake, making Jake jump back. Jake tried to act like he wasn't fazed, but I knew deep inside, he was terrified. We all sat at the table and held hands, said grace and began eating.

Lita's POV

We arrived at a go kart racing track, and I smiled softly. He comes and opens the door for me, and I blush softly.

"Such a gentleman. So this is where you're taking me?" I ask. He smiles softly.

"Yup. Let's make this interesting. If I win, I get to take you on a date. A real date. And if you win, I'll give you one of those massages you love so much. Deal?" He extends his hand. I shake it and smirk.

"Deal. I hope you're good with your hands." I say as we walk up to the booth and pay for our tickets.

"You should know first hand how good I am with my hands." He says smirking. I smile and slap his chest.

"Perv." I say as we wait in line. While waiting, a buttload of fans ask for autographs and pictures. I heard everyone was excited when Adam and I  returned to WWE, even though we're heels. After interacting with the fans, we got into our karts and started our engines. Edge revved his engine and winked at me, and we both sped onto the track.

Randy's POV

God I can't stand that little wannabe brat! Everything that AJ's dad said about him is true. I was smirking the entire time. We all finshed eating and Jake got up from the table and walked toward the door.

"Now where are you going Jake?" AJ's mom asks. He ignores her and walks out of the door. I wanted to grab him by the shirt and slam him against the wall, but I didn't. We finshed cleanng up the kitchen and AJ and I take a shower and change. She has on a hot pink crop top, white shorts, and hot pink chucks. I get dressed and spray on some cologne and grab my keys. 

"What do you wanna do today babe?" I ask as we begin driving.

"Hmm. We can walk on the boardwalk, shopping, and go to the beach. But mainly shopping." She says smiling. I chuckle softly.

"Sure. But I'm not staying in Victoria Secret for forever." I say. She rolls her eyes.

"Whatever Randy. You always say that, but you end up sitting right there the entire time I'm there so don't even try that." Well, she is right. We pull up to the boardwalk and begin walking, holding hands. Two fans walk up to us.