1st Chapter

The birds are chirping so loud and trees are talking so mild. The flowers are touched with black spots and everything is faded with brown, even the sky is mad with the atmosphere. All seems like an old fairy tale; an old time's sake.

The house is quitely hoary and antique. The floor is covered with dry leaves and rotten twigs and the roof is harshly ruined. The places are dull and hapless; looks like an enchanted zone.

She peeked around and was jaw-dropped as she can't imagine where she at. It's a strange place for her. Her eyes turned tremulous that she is terrified a little; she must be in a nightmare.

Ash ran away to where she mind to. She wandered every path she've seen a good choice in. She can't bear another moment with that creepy house. Until she reached a place, a place where she have just been. She was stunned after realizing things. She looked at around and same place is visible; nothing seems has changed. Her eyes turned teary and scared; way more. She can't believe what she is seeing right now.

It was so sudden when a noise triggered Ash and her soul. She was startled and frightened as she could have died from heart attack. She faced the house and there she was surprised to what she saw. People are with their guns and swords. Some are laid in the ground and breathless, some are strong enough and ready to sway things up. They are raged with anger.

Now it's chaotic and noisy, obviously opposite to what she witnessed in the first place. She can't understand what is happening; actually it's an understandable occurrence. She ran again away the place with her big glasses and old sleep-time dress. She don't wanna engage herself with that cryptic fight or... Maybe she was afraid to get shot so she mind to move away. She'd get kill if ever she step an inch towards.

She is exhausted now and decided to stop from running. She stood up beneath an enormous tree and catch her breath so she'll survive. She wiped her tears out and refused from sobbing. She might be caught by some soldiers around.

"Coward!"

She was spooked by the noise and all she heard was a big bang sound. Her eyes went larger and her forehead was spotted with a bullet; bull's eye.

"Wake up!"

She opened her eyes and a tear dropped down. Can't believe it was all a dream.

"You've been talking while you were in sleep." Said Zarina to Ash who is a good pal and a bosom friend of her. She works too where Ash works at. Ash is a present secretary of Pardaloo; a dress-making company and producer of other fashion-related businesses, and Zarina is one of the veteran fashion designers of Pardaloo. Well, this company is known to have the largest contribution in fashion world. Trophies, certificates, medals and tokens. Pardaloo is quitely complete with that. People may think it's absolutely weird to hear but and and Ash agree with that.

"Thanks, Zarina you woke me up. It was quite weird." Zarina winced in despite. Well, noone would really love to have that kind of insipid nightmare. It's a cryptic world. People would surrender within an hour staying there... But, was it really that strange enough? Well maybe, but old things have a story to be told. Time passes and physical nature fades but tales never end. 

"Would I be surprised, Ash? You always dream weird dreams." Ash looked at her and grinned a little as an answer for Zarina's statement.

"I do always dream, Zarina. But... This one is really different. I just don't know why but I feel it so strange. Strangest among all the dreams I had ever." Ash's face is a bit terrified now. Her arms are shaking mildly and her eyes seems bothered.