14; what's mine

"Lilian, get out of my way," Snow said, raising the knife as Lily gaped

"You're after the bean too," she realised, and Snow's face dropped.

"You're after it?" Snow said, "I need it. Please Lilian, please."

"Where are you trying to go?" Lily asked.

"Anywhere but here," Snow said, and Lily smiled.

"I can help you. We're going to Neverland. Come with us," Lily smiled, and Snow shook her head.

"I- I can't," Snow said as she pulled a small pouch out, "here. Take this. Neverland is said to be a dangerous place. This could help you when you need it."

"What is it?" Lily asked, trying to open the pouch but Snow stopped her.

"You'll know when you need it," Snow nodded, "you get that bean. I'll go get another. I know your reasoning is greater than mine."

Lily nodded, but as she tucked the pouch away and turned, Snow grasped onto her wrist.

"I have to tell you," Snow admitted, her eyes filled with concern, "your father is getting closer to finding you. And the Dark One is on your trail too. So what ever you're doing, I suggest you hurry."

Lily nodded again, taking Snow's hand.

"Thank you," Lily whispered, and Snow smiled slightly.

"Go," she ordered, and Lily grinned at her before running off, as Snow ran into the forest, escaping into the night.

Lilian stepped back into the tavern, tucking the small pouch away. She bumped into someone, muttering a small, "sorry." She looked up to see a man looking at her in fear.

Her brow furrowed, as she turned behind her to bump into another man, who was smirking down at her.

"Lilian," someone said from the other side of the tavern, and all music and chatter stopped, the pirates slowly raising from their seats.

Lilian's heart was beating a million miles an hour as her face laced with ear, and Killian couldn't move his worried gaze from her.

"Long time, no see," the figure smirked, and she gulped.

"Hans," she muttered, "what're you doing here?"

"Your father requested your presence," Hans smirked, "and I've came to receive what's mine, and only mine."

"You."