Surprise!

"James Sirius, give it back right now or you will regret it!"

Angry screaming of Rose Granger-Weasley sprang up through the back garden of Potters. She was chasing James entire hour. Since Rose opened her laptop, James pick it up and he did not allow Rose to get it back.

"Oh, come on. You are talking it entire hour for now. Little Rosy doesn't want to pick her little wand."

"Only because you are of age it does not have to mean that you must be such a git!"

"Rose! Language."

Hermione Granger- Weasley just came out from the house with Ginny Potter. Bought of them wore plates with food. Harry and Ron were putting plates on the table watching two cousins with amusement. Albus and Lily Potter and Hugo Granger- Weasley were eating some popcorns on the bench watching the scene in front of them.

"Albus, Lily and Hugo, put these popcorns down, you won't be able to eat dinner with the rest of us and help with something. James, you will give Rose her laptop immediately, and Harry, you couldn't stop Rose and James? As far as I know he is your son and she is your niece." said Ginny.

"And that goes for you too Ronald and you Hugo." said Hermione furiously.

Albus, Lily and Hugo just rolled their eyes and put the bowl with popcorns down on the bench and went in the kitchen to bring cutlery. James, with some difficulty, gave Rose back her laptop.

"All right, we only are waiting Draco and Scorpius."

"Sorry for being late." came the voice of Draco Malfoy.

He and Scorpius came through the door. Albus greeted his friend, while the elder's just nodded their heads. They were still in very tense relationships, but since last year and all events from last year [connected to the Cursed childJ]. Rose dragged James with her and she sit next to him.

"You are going to sit right here, understood?"

"Whoa, why such a change right now?" he asked confused.

"Just sit here!"

At that time, Scorpius was trying to sit somehow next to the Rose, but when he saw that Rose was dragging James with her he knew that all chances were thrown away.

"Sorry mate, just hope for the better luck."

"No, I'm actually looking forward to this because she is actually showing that she is liking me, but she doesn't want to admit it."

"That sound weird. Really weird."

"I know...." Said Scorpius with a dreamy look on his face.

Soon, the meal began in the very casual tone. Everyone were joking and talking only Rose was looking at the laptop screen.

"Rose, put that laptop down. We are eating right now!" said Hermione.

"Mum, this is really an emergency."

"Rose, put-"started Hermione, but she was interrupted by James.

"What a hell is Team Starkid?"

"Something what I want to show you all."

With that, she turned screen to the others at the table. She showed them cover picture where were standing a lots of drawn people and above them was written AVPM; A very Potter musical. Firstly, the elders were watching in a confusion.

"Rosey, what is that?" asked Ron in a confussion.

"Something what I am trying to show you all the time. I found these muggle actors which made a musical about Uncle Harry, mum and dad. I thought, maybe we could watch it? Come on, it will be interesting."

"Yeah" all kids agreed at once.

"Where did you found that Rose?" asked Hermione.

"On muggle page calling YouTube. Will we watch it?"

"Come on" said Albus.

"Please Mummy, Daddy." Said Lily in her most adorable voice.

"Am... well it can't kill us? Right?" said Harry.

"I'm not sure it is a good idea" Answered Ginny.

"Please!" all kids said at once.

"I.... well fine. I'm for it, anyone else?" said Ron.

"I'm gonna regret this but fine." Ginny put her hand in the air.

When Hermione and Harry agreed, with lots of trouble and arousal.

"What about you Draco?"

"Fine, but as Ginny said, I'm goanna regret it."

"Yes!"

Rose was almost jumping because of the happiness. After Harry and Hermione arranged the equipment to project the image on the canvas that Ginny charmed, they sat on the chairs and on some blankets on the floor which were brought by kids.

"Ready?" asked Rose.

When everyone nodded, they started watching.