Chapter One

"Alright Ms. Brollon, your tests say you're three weeks pregnant, the nausea and mood swings should be accuring about now, but don't worry. Take this, it's healthy for you and the baby. It'll help the nausea, and if you rest the mood swings should get on a lower level." My Doctor explained, I had to go get a check up every week. Which was the shitiest thing. I already hated being pregnant, I was thinking about abortion but that's just the stupidest and most immature thing ever. I'm 100% against that, it's like killing a human being, a beautiful creation. I would hate to be the type to abort.

I strolled out of the Hospital, walking to my car and making my way to that lonely house of mine. I drove home thinking about how exactly was I going to tell this boy, Luke, that he got me pregant. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO THAT? He's a famous bloody youtuber! Anyone could say he got them pregnant. 

I parked my car in my driveway and walked in the house, I stormed in the house and just burried my body in blankets. Sighing because I was annoyed, and had no clue what I was supposed to do. I quickly dialed up one of my close friends. 

"Hello?" I heard her say.

"Hey Kate, I need help. You'll never believe it, but a few weeks ago I went to a club and ended up having sex with this guy, Luke, Brooks I think is his last name? But--"

"WAIT YOU HAD SEX WITH A JANOSKIAN?" She screamed over the phone. 

"I think?" I sighed. "What am I supposed to do? Anyone could just tweet him saying he got them pregnant."

"Contact there manager, if you do some research then you get their email and asked to meet with him for "Business", take tests."

"You're right, can you do research? I suck at it,"

"You don't suck at getting laid by a Janoskian.." She mumbled and laughed. "But yes, I will,"

"Shut up. Ha, but anyways, thanks. I gotta go. Not really, I just need a solution." I laughed.

"Haha, okay, I'll shoot you a text when I find the email," 

"Thanks, bye," I hung up and sat down, grabbing the TV remote and watching another round of Keeping Up With The Kardashians in my DVR'd.