"Well that was quick." Liam mumbled.

He just hopes now he won't face that old unaccepted life again.

They walked down and there stood Harry and Louis whispering about something they can't figure out.

"ZAYN AND LIAM ARE NOW ZIAM. YAYY. THEY'RE TOGETHER. " Niall shouted while jogging down the stairs.

"It was supposed to be announced at the lunch i suppose? Can't you just shut up for once?" Zayn said sighing but smiled wide when the other two boys looked at him.

"Fucking finally. Now he would at least stop making googly eyes on the poor innocent guy all the time from a far. " Louis said as he patted Zayn's back 'too nicely'.

Liam just blushed. He his doing this all the time whenever he is with Zayn and he doesn't know why he felt giddy and he smiled wide after hearing that. That one when his dimple on the cheekbone appears.

"I am happy that you did it

"I am happy that you did it. Keep him safe forever yeah? He needs the love, already have faced enough." Harry whispered to Zayn while Liam wasn't looking, Louis nodded. "Ofcource, and if i didn't you may kill me yourself." Zayn said softly. "Oh my little brother, i don't think we would need to do that." Louis said.

"Okay now, enough. Now lets get some food for the blonde in the car before he starts eating your car. " Liam said giggling cutely.

Zayn kissed his cheek. "Sure, lets go." he said. Harry and Louis cooing at the new couple.

They were now sitting on a booth, eating, talking and laughing in between. Niall concentrating on his food and the football match, Harry and Louis feeding each other, stealing kisses. Zayn and Liam in their conversation, knowing more about each other, while Zayn dropping compliments here and there making heat crawl on the younger lad's neck.

Having a good time, a happy time.

Kylie's POV.

I can't believe first Louis ditched my open offer by going for that styles, and now Zayn did the same by going for the Liam guy. I don't know what he sees in him.

I am literally boiling with anger seeing the brothers treating the other little twinks or probably fuck toys like a princess or something.

I have always been the one to stalk them, be the wanted girl, like a girl that the rich spoiled boys would usually like to have. Like to show to people, and Harry already stole my chance with Tomlinson. I can't afford the same with Malik.

Just looking at him makes me weak on my knees, he is so gorgeous.

He can have a popular and very hot girl, just like me. Probably me. Why is he with that weird kid who never talks much to anyone except these three friends he have, always have those irritating curles on his head, trying to hide his massive forehead. What a loser he is.

I came here, to this place just so i could have that leprechaun to help me. I always flirted with him as he knows every stuff even though he is full on fag. But he is too dedicated to them. I need to do something quick. Even if it ruins any hearts. I don't give a shit now.

Third person's POV.

Kylie stood from her place excusing herself from her group, over to where the five boys were having their meal.

She quickly deepened her cleavage by pushing her crop top more down, swaying her hips, slowly and on purpose went from the front of Zayn to give him the view and trying to get his attention.

Which in fact was all on the brown eyed shy boy in front of him.

"Hi guys!!" Kykie said with fake excitement and took a seat besides Niall. He just looked at Liam raising one eyebrow.

Liam shrugged frowning but waved anyway.

"Hey, so what's up? Why all of a sudden on our table? Any 'Motive'? " Harry said mockingly.

"Yes, actually Harry. I just wanted to know you guys more." She smiled overly sweet and put her hand on Zayn's hand.

"How have you been? You just stopped meeting me, got bored? I have more interesting stuff to do, y'know." Kylie said glaring at Liam.

Zayn took his hand away and held Liam's instead, waving their interlocked hands in the air.

"I am taken just now, and very happy, kylie, we have always been friends and i would like to stay that only. " Zayn said and then was again indulged in a conversation with Liam, pecking his lips, making him giggle, forgetting the surroundings.

Kylie scoffed.

"Huh! Good then. How have you been Louis? Harry? How's the relationship going? " She asked.

"it's going good, Thanks. He makes my world happier and better." Louis said sneaking his hands on the curly haired lad's waist protectively, claiming him silently as his, which he already is.

"Have you been coming to the pub you used to go?  And what about your weed addiction before Harry? Too in love that you changed yourself or still the same. " Kylie sipped on her coke smirking.

"Um. No i don't go there usually only with Zayn or Josh sometimes, for a guy time. Ofcource with my baby's permission. And weed? No, i don't do it anymore. Sometimes cigarettes, and once in a while only. " Louis answered  and tried to smile. But he was feeling uncomfortable with these sudden questions and he knows Harry gets angry on this, he don't want that.

"Oh that's nice, i thought i just saw you yesterday outside that pub, taking slow drags of weed, standing all alone." Kylie said.

"Yeah, guess that's not me. What were these questions all about? Want to put fire between us? That's not very nice Ms. Jenner. " he said gesturing towards himself and Harry.

Louis was taken aback from the information but replied confidently with sass.

"Hahaha, tommo as always joking around, come to my apartment sometimes we'll catch up on things we left out

"Hahaha, tommo as always joking around, come to my apartment sometimes we'll catch up on things we left out." she said to the five of them.

"Yeah, why not, not that we have any other better job to do. " Louis said smiling bitterly.

"Oh Louis, stop it! See you guys. Bye Louis, Niall. Congrats to the new couple and Bubye Harry darling, always be happy hun. " Beacuse you won't be having these little rendezvous and cuddles, kisses for a long time. She thought.

"What was that all about? " Zayn asked to the weird meet up with the girl.

"I don't know, but the bitch needs to stay away from my Harry. And all of you. "Louis gritted his teeth.

'What is she planning on now? Need to figure that out.' Liam mentally asked himself.

#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#

I am sorry for slow updates, i was literally engaged with studies and was reading a quite long book.

So what's your thoughts?

Sassy and protective Louis is life.

Love- d💕