Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I went to open the door knowing full well who was standing on the other side. My body was already humming because he was here. He came for me. Yes, I could not have been happier then I was at this moment.

After he told me he was my mate I told him my name. Rain had told me everything that was going to happen and I was so excited. Now I was able to put on my passion body cream that I gave to Cali. It was my turn finally.

“Would you like to go out and talk?” He asked and hell yeah I do.

But I smiled “Sure” I said to him.

We walked out and he took me to the place where we meet. We sat at the end of the beach before the water. We talked about him and his job. How important my job is in helping him. I then talked about the change in seasons and about what I do.

But he only held my hands and I would feel the current pass between us. I could also smell his sweet scent. I could swear it was chocolate. My mouth was watering at the thought of just one more taste of his mouth.

Justin’s POV

Holy shit how was I expected to talk to her and not jump her delectable body. Then to top it all off, I smelled passion fruit around us.  It was coming off of every fiber of her body. Every time she blushed it would permeate the air around us surrounding me in a cloud of her.

But I did as I was told and I keep my hands to myself. Well except for the one holding her hand. But that contact alone had me going haywire.

“So how exactly do you change winter to spring?” I asked her needing to take my mind off, of her.

Well you see it’s like this” She said as she leaned over and looked into the water.

“You see the snow starts to melt when I make the sun grow hotter. That waters the ground. Then I  sends my dust to cover the realm of earth and that makes the plants grow. She said as she showed an image reflected on the water.

By now we were so close that all I had to do was reach out. Well what was a starving man to do but reach out and eat?

“Oh fuck it” I said as I grabbed her and just brought her body close to mind.

“Your smell is driving me insane” I tell her before I start to kiss her.  I pulled away enough to let her catch her breath. While she regained her breath I kissed her neck and back up to her mouth for another round of BUNNY KISSES…..

I think we kissed for hours and just at the moment I knew my patience would snap and I would ravish her. I popped us back to her house.

“I will come get you tonight” I whispered to her before I popped out.

Spring’s POV

“Well damn look at you.” Summer said when I realized what had happened.

“Why did he leave?” I asked feeling sad.

“Well little sister, my guess is he was ready to jump you.” She tells me.

“But I wanted him to ravish me” I say pouting.

“Hmm, someone must have told him to go slow. But I hear he has his own place. Maybe you should go pay him a visit tonight when he comes for you. Then he’ll go back home looking for you and there you will be.” She tells me and I smile.

“Ok” I tell her.

“Hmmm” she says looking me up and down. “How do you feel about a bunny costume?”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hehehehehe

Comment……………..