Patience, Patsy

Her alarm rung and Patsy spring out of her bed, crashing into just about everything on her way to the bathroom. When she reached the small room, she slammed the door shut, locked it and paced towards the mirror. Trixie could not find out. Imagine what would happen if she did? Patsy would loose her position, her reputation, her peace of mind and of course Delia. They had been so careful, so how was this happening. Patsy and Delia at first had to disguise their need to be together, but ever since Patsy returned home they were together constantly.

As she turned on the tap, she gazed at her face. It wasn't fair that Trixie and Christopher could show affection in public but she couldn't even look at her love. It broke Patsy's heart because it wasn't fair. She continued on washing her face and brushing her teeth, finally finishing with a tad of makeup and doing her usually pristine hair. She tiptoed towards the door, looked left then right and quickly ran to Delia's room. Delia was blissfully sleeping, as it was her day off, and Patsy almost didn't want to wake her. She looked so angelic, just lying there with her mouth twitching into a smile. This was about to become very hard...