Twin Tree's Glade and the Witches

Laughter flits through the trees and they laugh with it as a girl who appears to be about ten skips along the path.
That's me. The girl, I mean, not the trees. According to my dear friend Gladius the centaur, a few creatures had been disappearing in a glade now known as Twin Tree Glade. It is quite famous for housing the lamppost where Tumnus met my mother. Behind the lamppost two intertwined tree grew overnight, literally, as my father's last gift to my mother before he sent her back to the world of Adam's sons and Eve's daughters.
A baby hare bounds over to me. "Momma! It's Princess Tanessa!" It exclaimed to its mother who is following close behind. I bend down and scritch it under the ear. It begins to thump its foot on the ground. "What's your name, little one?" I ask it.
It grins and replies, "Narcissa! Momma named me after the one of the constellations that the Queens and Kings told us about." I think for a moment, figuring out that Narcissa must be a girl.
"It's nice to meet you, Narcissa. I'd tell you my name but you already know it. Would you like to ride on my shoulder? The hares at the castle love to do so." I say and Narcissa nods.
I gently pick her up and set her on my shoulder. Narcissa's mother looks on happily but with a hint of sadness. "What's wrong, ma'am?" I ask and she shakes her head. Suddenly she turns and hops back the way she came.
Odd. I think then continue to skip my way towards the glade. As I get closer the tree's laughter gets quieter until it's eerily silent. Not a sound passes through the air, not the buzz of an insect or the caw of a bird. I stop skipping and find myself directly in front of the Twin Trees.
I take a step back, sensing danger only to find myself unable to. I glance behind me back see no one. It must be the trees! I think and suddenly take a step forward but not of my own accord.
My legs walk themselves between the trees and I hear loud shrieks.
I feel Narcissa get knocked off my shoulder as I'm hit with a soft, fluffy object that I soon recognize as some type of pillow. I look around the room seeing three teenage girls. One has long blonde hair and green eyes. Another has red hair with blue eyes. And the last one looks exactly like an older me but with brown hair.
"Where in the name of Aslan am I?" I wonder aloud. The brown haired one's eyes widen and I suddenly realize what I said. "Holy Pegasus' feathers. I said my Dad's name. I haven't done that in a while. It seems that you don't recognize me. I am Princess Tanessa the Caring of Cair Paravel." I say with a small curtsy.
"And I'm Narcissa!" Says Narcissa, standing up on the strange wooden floor. Again a realization hits me, but much bigger than the last one. "Holy Gladius' hooves! You are daughters of Eve! I'm in... England? I think that's what it was called." I blurt out.
The brown haired one stood up, shakily at first then more regally, and spoke. "I am Queen Lucy the Valiant of Cair Paravel. How did you get here from Narnia?"
I blink three times as I process what she said. "Mother?" I whisper then pass out.
***
I wake up in a strange white room on a strange white bed with a strange woman in white bustling around.
"Excuse me m'lady, would you happen to be a healer?" I ask as I catch the scent of desponium raku. She looks up in surprise and nods. "Indeed I am a healer of sorts. A couple of the gryffindor girls came in here saying the you had been spouting nonsense then fainted. Young Miss Lucy trailed after them saying that they had no idea what they were talking about." She says with a raised eyebrow.
I notice the lack of people, and animal, in the room. "Where's Narcissa?! Is she alright? I should have known better than to bring her with me to Twin Trees!" I say. The healer chuckles.
"Do you mean that talking rabbit? She was taken to Professor McGonagall to see if the transfiguration spell could be reversed." She says.
I bolt upright. "Did you say spell?! I swear there is no spell on her! I would never let her fall into the hands of a witch! Besides, the Queens and Kings defeated the only witch over a hundred years ago! Where is this 'Professor McGonagall'?" I demand. I swing my legs off the bed and stand up with ease.
"Please sit down, you need rest." The healer tried to coax me back down but I refuse. "A princess does not rest when one of her subjects is in danger!" I say loudly in horror that she would suggest such a thing.
She pulls out a stick that I recognize as a wand. I duck as she whispers a spell that sounds like 'petrify total'. She is trying to petrify me! I refuse to become a witch's statue! I roar in anger and turn into my lioness form that is essentially a girl version of my father.
Oh, did I mention that my human hair is the same color as my lioness fur? And I have my mother's blue eyes.
Back to the matter at hand, I finish my transition quickly then dash out of the room, following Narcissa's fear scent. I reach a door that is obviously locked so I jump and break it down.
I faintly hear the healer say strange words then 'her old knees' from somewhere behind me in the hallway. As I land in the room I transform back into a human and Narcissa squeaks in happiness. I see a reeeeaaaally old lady in a green robe-like thing and a green pointy hat pointing her wand at Narcissa. I run up and snatch the wand away then grab Narcissa.
"Are you okay, sweetheart?" I ask her and she nods. I look at the wand. "Why were you pointing this at my friend? Were you trying to turn her to stone?" I demand angrily, putting all my power into my words.
The old lady shrinks back in surprise and an old man steps out from behind her. I see Mother/Queen Lucy sitting in the corner glaring at them. "Mother! Why didn't you tell them to release Narcissa? She's a Narnian, one of our people!"
Mother/Queen Lucy turns to me and her glare softens. "I tried to-, wait did you say 'Mother'?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun dun dun! A lot of this won't make sense if you haven't read both the Narnia Chronicles and the Harry Potter series. So if you haven't, then go read them! Thanks for reading. Bai~