Chapter 5

Jenna's P.O.V.

TRIGGER WARNING THROUGH WHOLE CHAPTER

As soon as Tyler's out if sight, I drop my PJs and walk into the bathroom, looking for one thing-blades.

I finally find a razor and take the blades out. I slice into my skin, and shut my eyes. When I open, tears fall out. I try to silence my cries, but Tyler hears me and runs up the stairs trying to open the door.

'Jenna! What's wrong? What are you doing?' He says trying harder to open the door.

'Horizontal, not vertical,' is all that comes out of my mouth. I cut even more, losing count of his many times the blade kisses my skin. Blood beads appear, and the beads roll down to the floor. A pool of blood forms on the tile floor. Tyler finally opens the door a key in a hand. He grabs my blade and throws it away. He reaches into the cabinet and grabs a towel, slowly wrapping it around my arms. He sits next to me and wraps his small, muscular arms around me. I put my head on his shoulder and cry. I dont even realize how tired I am until I close my eyes. I'm half asleep when he picks me up and carries me to his bed. He sets me down and tucks me in.

'Tyler,' I say sleepily.

'Yes?' His soft voice says.

'I love you.'

'I love you too, Jenna.' I smile and roll over. His scent is all over the covers. My breathes get more steady, and soon I Falk asleep. That was the best sleep I've had in a while.

Good? Bad? Idk? Sorry if your back hurts from cringing BUT IM TRYING OKAY?! K continue on...