2

+

"i'm dressed like a beauty queen"

"i knew i was going to regret this." elena sighed, staring in the mirror as sarah stood behind her curling her hair.

"oh come on, everyone is so friendly! they'll love you, and you look great!" sarah said, running her fingers through elena's hair and putting the curling wand down.

"they're all rich youtubers, i won't fit in." she shrugged.

"not everyone is a youtuber there, besides, they're not stuck up like you'd think, they're all really kind." sarah said, wrapping her arm around her.

"i guess..." she sighed, getting up and putting her boots on.

sarah jumped up and cheered, running from the bathroom into her bedroom.

elena ran after her laughing, "when does the party start?"

"it started 20 minutes ago, i guess we'll be fashionably late." she winked, grabbing her phone and texting someone, most likely her boyfriend callum.

"definitely fashionably, we look great." elena said, posing in the mirror and laughing.

"hell yeah, let's go get wasted!" sarah yelled, jumping around and running out of her bedroom.

+

"i'm having seconds thoughts about this..." elena sighed as she pulled up to the huge house, sarah fixing her makeup in the passengers seat.

"stop worrying so much!" sarah laughed, putting her makeup away and tossing her bag in the back seat, "you'll be fine, especially once you get drunk."

"hmm, i can't, designated driver over here." she said, parking the car and pointing to herself."

"oh shit you're right... i'm sure we can stay over with callum, just have fun, don't worry!" sarah said, opening the door and walking out.

"ugh, staying over in someone's house... that i don't even know?" she groaned, getting out and walking to sarah's side.

"everyone just passes out on the floor usually, they'll be fine with it." sarah said, walking up to the door.

elena looked around, "jesus, this house is fucking gigantic."

sarah nodded with a smirk, "oh look, the door's already open." she said, walking right in.

elena followed, walking into the noisy and crowded house.

people were crowded in large groups, there were flashing lights and loud ass music playing.

elena sighed, her anxiety growing as she stared at the amount of people, and wondered how someone could have this many friends.

"let's go find callum!" sarah yelled over the blaring music, grabbing her arm and pulling her through groups of people.

she followed, mumbling apologizes to the people she bumped into.

"hey babe!" sarah shouted, eyes lighting up as she saw callum in the corner.

the two shared a moment, kissing and such while elena stood there awkwardly beside cal's friends.

one was shorter, wearing a snapback and the other was tall and blonde, both looked uncomfortable as their conversation got interrupted.

callum handed sarah a drink and she took a sip, "this is elena, she just moved in with me!" she shouted, wrapping her arm around her shoulder.

"nice to meet you guys!" she shouted over the music, waving awkwardly.

"you know callum already, this is cal and tobi." sarah said, pointing to them.

elena smiled, reaching out her hand to shake tobi's, but he quickly pulled her into a hug.

she wrapped her arms around him uncomfortably, pulling an awkward smile.

"sorry, i'm more of a hugger." he said, laughing.

"i'm not usually a hugger, but you can be an exception." cal smirked, pulling her into a hug, taking a sip of his drink.

he was clearly drunk.

"you should go get yourself a drink!" tobi shouted, bumping elena's shoulder gently.

"i don't know, i'm driving this one home." she said, looking over at sarah who was already downing her second drink.

"who cares! you can stay the night with her, the guys won't mind." he smiled, pointing over to the counter, "go ahead."

she shrugged, giving him a smile and walking over to the kitchen.

"jesus, these guys are definitely alcoholics." she mumbled under her breath, looking at the huge selection of alcohol spread around the counter.

she poured some shit into her cup and took a huge swig, coughing a bit and closing her eyes.

"no way! aren't you the girl that just moved in with sarah?" a blonde girl who was noticeable drunk shouted.

she turned around quickly, holding her drink, "um, yeah, nice to meet you, i'm elena."

"i'm freya, sarah has told me lots about you, how are you liking london?" she asked, her words slurred.

"i love it, it's really great." she smiled uncomfortably, feeling like she was the only sober one at this party.

"what're you doing all alone? did sarah run off with callum?" she laughed, sipping her drink.

elena shrugged, "not exactly, but i'm assuming she will later." she said chuckling.

"well come on, i bet my boyfriend josh would love to meet you, he lives here." she smiled, walking around the counter.

she followed her, mentally cursing and sipping more of her drink.

freya stumbled over to a group and wrapped her arm around a tall boy with a beard.

"josh, this is elena, sarah's friend." she slurred, smiling and looking up at him.

"hey, nice to meet you. sorry, she must be drunk-"

"FUCK SIMON!" she heard from behind her and turned around quickly before a tall figure bumped into her, a drink spilling all down her dress.

she stumbled back into the wall, "oh shit..." she mumbled, running a hand down her stained dress.

the tall boy laughed, throwing the now empty cup at another boy, "fuck you jj!" he slurred.

he looked down at her laughing, "watch where you're going m-mate, you made me spill my fucking drink!" he spat.

she looked up at him, his bright blue eyes looking down at her in disgust.

"i-i'm sorry, i didn't mean to." she said nervously, knowing it's never a good idea to get in a fight with a drunk boy.

he rolled his eyes, stumbling away and following the boy he yelled at earlier.

"jesus, who is that?" she sighed, watching him walk away and running a hand down her now wet dress.

"oh, that's simon, he lives here. he's normally not like that, he must be hammered." josh said chuckling.

"well he seems like a dickhead." she shrugged.

"sometimes he is." he said.

+

sorry for not updating, exams are soon and i have a huge ass project due soon, fuck school

hope you're liking this though❤❤