Chapter 08 : Un-Invited Touch

Tara decided to wear a knee length one shoulder full sleeve denim evening dress. She enhanced her eyes with a thin of eyeliner and curled her eyelashes. Tara skipped eye shadowing. Tara hydrated her face with lots of moisturizer before applying foundation followed by concealer. She contoured her cheekbone with blush. Tara completed her look as she applied candy red lip gloss. Tara looked no less than a voluptuous mermaid.

'If Rishi had been here, I would have seduced him. Wait a min! I have an idea. I'll send Rishi a video of this killer look' Tara winked at her own idea. She adjusted her phone on the table and video recorded herself in all angles, showing her every possible curves which would make Rishi irresistible. Tara successfully auditioned herself. She sent that video to Rishi who seem to be offline right now. Tara placed her phone in her black clutch. Tara opted to wear black wedge to complement her look.

Tara received a message from Sid

Aakash won't be able to make early for the party because of some family emergency. He asked me to pick you from your place. Since I don't have your address, could you please meet near the entrance of GTB Nagar Metro station? I'll pick you from here. Be there in 20.

GTB Nagar metro station was far off the place where Tara stayed. Tara decided to leave right away. Getting downstairs, Tara searched for an auto. She didn't find one. She started walking, thinking it might save time & get auto from a good spot.

Vikas, the stalker started following Tara. Vikas couldn't take eyes off Tara's tempting and inviting figure. Vikas's intentions doesn't seem right. Vikas texted Yash - Tara reached home safely!

The news send to Yash was a fake. Vikas later texted his friends - The woman walking in front of me is inviting us to have fun. All teasing and touching. Come here soon, dude.

'Madam, listen!' Vikas called Tara aloud. Tara sensed same aura that followed past six days. Although she panicked, Tara decided to keep a stern look. Tara immediately dialled Rishi's number. Rishi was occupied in his weekly meeting. Rishi decided to ignore it. Since Rishi didn't answer her call, Tara dialled his number again and again until he pick up the call. Rishi is irked by Tara's kiddish behavior of calling him repetitively when he's in meeting.

'Girls shouldn't step out of the house late evening in city like Delhi.' Vikas caressed left side of his nape with his right palm. Vikas skimmed her figure top to bottom and gain, bottom to top. Tara felt disgust by lustful look of Vikas. 'Don't you teach me. Just leave my way else I'll call police' Tara warned Vikas. 'Madam, look at the area around you. Do you even see anyone nearby?' Vikas gave a wicked smirk.

Tara dialled police emergency number. Vikas snatched her phone away and broke it. Tara slapped Vikas hard on his face. 'Girl, what you did is wrong' Saying so, Vikas gripped her hand and walked towards car few feet which seem to be broken. Tara tried her best to free herself. Vikas opened the broken door of the car and threw Tara on the backseat. Tara pushed past him to get away. Vikas's arm grabbed Tara by her waist and threw her again on the back seat.

Vikas locked her way this time by pouncing over her. Vikas ran his palm over her face, other hand blocking the way as he held the driver's seat. Tara bitten Vikas's palms badly making Vikas wince in pain. Vikas furiously caught hold of Tara by her shoulders. Tara seized her clutch tight. One swift movement of her clutch gave a deep cut to Vikas's forehead. 'Ouch' Vikas's male ego scream within.

Vikas got his hands on Tara's sleeves, tore them apart. Tara left imprints of her fingers on his cheeks again. Taking down Tara's innerwear, Vikas quickly unzipped himself and pushed himself inside without her consent. Vikas caught hold of Tara's nape and smooched her ignoring her acquiescence. While Tara was struggling to get off his hold, Vikas flicked out his mini knife from his bracelet. Vikas ripped off her attire making her nude.

As Vikas played with her naked body, Tara was in no mood to give up. Using her free hand, Tara took his knife threw on the passenger sheet. The moment Vikas pushed himself up, Tara gave a partial sharp cut which impaired his dorsal nerve and artery of urethra.

It was a painstaking moment for Vikas. Vikas took off knife from Tara's hand. Taking himself out of her, Vikas inserted his knife umpteen number of times in her vagina insanely. Unable to take pain anymore, Tara cried for help initially. Her cries of the pain satisfied Vikas's ego. Tara's body started giving up. Vikas stabbed her chest ruthlessly. Tara pleaded Vikas in slow dying voice. Vikas started looking something whetted.

Yes, Tara is RAPED by Vikas.

On the other side, Aakash and Sid were searching for Tara. Along with Purvi, Arpita, Amit and Ayesha, they explored around GTB Nagar Metro station when Ayesha found Tara's office identification card lying on the street. They decide to take the route when Vikas was ruthlessly killing Tara.

A mile later, Amit spotted Vikas who has broken beer bottle covered with blood. Amit ran in Vikas's direction taking everyone by surprise. Amit caught hold of Vikas by collar pulled him back. Amit couldn't believe his eyes to see Tara in such a state. 'Sid, get the car here as soon as possible. Purvi, Ayesha, Arpita - please take out your shawl and wrap her. Aakash. Come here' Amit screamed. Everyone except Sid hurried in his direction.

Purvi, Ayesha and Arprita covered Tara in shawl, holding their tears. Sid took off his jacket and lended to Ayesha, asking to cover Tara. Sid halted the car and got out of the car. Sid felt miserable. Had he not asked Tara to meet at GTB Nagar metro station, she would have been alive. Tara was still counting her breaths. Sid took Tara in his arms and put him on his backseat besides Aprita. Sid asked Ayesha to accompany Amit and Aakash to the police station while he along with Purvi and Ayesha took Tara to the nearest hospital.

By the time Tara was taken into Operation Theatre after Sid completed formality, Amit, Aakash and Ayesha reached hospital. Arprita gleaned on Purvi who sat beside on the four seat attached iron chair, sobbing. Ayesha stood in front of them. Purvi and Arpita hugged Ayesha by her waist whimpering over Tara's state. Ayesha let her tears roll by her cheeks.

'I think we should inform Rishi' Amit spoke up, mustering up his courage. Sid took out his smartphone and dialled Rishi's number. Rishi's phone rang at the concluding line of the presentation. Without sparing a glance over his screen, Rishi swiped green call button to the right to accept the call. Assuming it to be Tara, Rishi furiously barked over the phone 'Tara. What's wrong with you? I had mentioned you about my presentation later this evening. Why were you calling me impatiently? Why is it so difficult for you understand such things?'

'Dude, this is Sid here. Rishi, please come to Delhi as soon as possible. We along with Tara are here at Apollo hospital' Sid got a chance to speak up. 'Don't you have manners? It's Tara's phone, right?' Rishi seems vexed. Aakash took charge of the conversation. Aakash stated 'I won't mind if you teach us some manners. Come here at earliest. Tara is in operation theatre' 'What happened to her?' Rishi massaged his forehead with his thumb and fingers.

Aakash was dumbfounded. Amit patted on his biceps thereby brought him back to reality. 'She has been raped' The words came fumbling from Aakash mouth. The words are always sensitive to a grief rather than a pleasure. It could drift away one's world still resonating in back of mind. Those painstaking words cleaves along the line of soul, taking every inch of soul down slowly. It's hard to absorb the truth. For Rishi, the truth is Tara's rape. His world is shattered. Rishi is not sure which piece to pick first.

'Impressive presentation! Rohit Sir is impressed by you.' Madhav patted on his shoulder. Rishi was brought back to his office where he stood in front of conference table, alone. 'I need help' Rishi finally spoke up. 'Tell me, what is it?' Madhav lend a helping hand. 'I need 5 flight tickets to Delhi urgently. Is it possible?' Rishi asked for a favor.

Madhav asked for details. 'Mumbai to Delhi. Last Flight. Randhir Singh Shekhawat, Sanyukta Shekhawat Parth Kashyap Vidushi Kashyap & Rishi Kashyap' Unknowingly, Rishi proritize Tara's parents. 'I'll ask Harsh to hand you tickets at airport' Madhav assured. With a nod, Rishi left the office. Rishi is lost. Lost in the dark forest of thoughts. He left his car in office's parking lot and took auto to domestic airport of Bangalore.

Uninvited Touch - Completed ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें