Chapter 5

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
"Tonight, we are getting out of this place. You coming, (Y/N)?" Mika told me. I looked into his eyes with saddnes, and told him with regret "I-I can't. I'm sorry" I looked down so I could escape their suprised and hurt looks. "W-What? Do you hear yourself (Y/N)? You need to come with us! We would go outside this blank world and live a happy life! Please!" I hated seeing Mika cry so I hugged him and said "I can't leave  mother alone Mika~kun. You know that. If she didn't save me, I would still be locked in that room. So please, for me, get out of here and live a good life. Ok?" Tears welled up in my eyes and I ran out of their house. I knew that this was possibly the last time I would see Mika, Yuu, Akane, but I was happy because they would get the life they deserve. I quickly went in my room and cried in my (F/C) pillow.
3rd P.O.V
Someone knocked on (Y/N)'s door. The girl quickly wiped the tears away and muttered a small 'Come in'. The person entered and (Y/N) instantly reconised him: Ferid Barthory. She jumped in his arms and continued crying. He sat on the bed with the girl on his lap and patted her hair. "Shhh, my sweet little (Y/N). What happened that made you cry this much?" Her only reponse was "Nothing, Uncle Ferid. I am just sad" When the 7th progenitor was about to ask why, he quickly got up and ran out of the room. Curious, the little girl followed Ferid to see a nightmare: her family, all dead. "No!" She shouted. She ran around the room, trying to find a source of life. "(Y-Y/N)" a blond boy whispered. "Mika!Mika please don't leave me, please!" The girl cried in hope that her love would make it out okay. Even though she new: it was a lie. "(Y-Y/N)...Yuu e-escaped...I-I'm happy....P-Please let me d-die in peace" the small boy smiled. "But what about me Mika? Do you think I am happy? How can you be so selfish-Wait..."she thought for a moment. What if I turned Mika into a vampire? That's it. She quickly bit her wrist and leaned on Mika. "W-What are you doing?" Mika asked. He gasped as (Y/N) kissed him on the lips, letting the blood pour down his neck. He imediately coughed but still swallowed the blood. His eyes widened and fainted. (Y/N) sighed as her mother, Krul, entered the room. "Agh Ferid...You are always killing lifestock---(Y/N)? What are you doing here? Why is there blood on you? I swear Ferid if you hurt her I'll torture you until you can't move a finger" she growled "Don't worry, my love. I didn't hurt my sweet little princess. But, she did though" he smirked pointing at me. I looked at Mika in shame and brushed the hair out of his face. "(Y/N), you turned him?" My mother looked at me with a smirk on her face "Good girl. Now take him to the infirmary so he can heal properly." (Y/N) quickly carried Mika over to the infirmary and waited.
"I'll also show you a sweet dream next time..."