💕Chapter 6💕

Yn
So I woke up to my alarm goin off and layin next to August. He looked so cute when he was sleep😍😭 I just sat there and watched him sleep for a minute and just smiled... then he opened his eyes and smiled and started to laugh. I started laughing too.
Yn: what
August: you like watchin me sleep baby?
Yn: yea you look so cute when you sleep
My second alarm went off and that was my alarm to leave the house for this photo shoot I had.
Yn: oh shit I forgot I had a shoot today! I gotta go baby... I said getting out the bed and puttin my clothes on.
August: cmon baby jus tell em you got sick. He said pullin me into him and kissin all over my face
Yn: I can't jus call in this is a big shoot and I have to be there I'll call you when I get home. Then I kissed him and finished puttin my clothes on.
August: fine I guess I let u go but u better call me
Yn: trust me I will😏
August: aight mama better hurry up and go that paper
Yn: k... I said giving him a kiss
Then we got in his car and he took me home.
Yn: bye baby see you later
August: aight keep it tight mama
Yn: I will daddy.. be good
August: I will baby
Yn: k bye boy... I kissed him then got out and went into the house and got ready for the shoot. Then I left out the house and got in my car and drove to the shoot. When I got there they were workin wit someone still and they had me in my dressing room waiting so I got on my phone got on twitter. Me and August were all over twitter... OMG  they even had this pic of me kissing him and the caption was "Looks like Yn is kissin Augusts tattoos now"
I was in shock I gained like 3,000 followers from all those posts, then I kept scrolling and saw that August posted a picture that we took this morning before he dropped me off. He captioned it "My baby gotta leave me early😢" I laughed and blushed a little. He's sooo sweet. The people came to get me from my dressing room and had me take some pictures. And when I finished I texted August and told him to meet me at my house. Then I got in my clothes and left to my house. When I got there he was waiting in the drive way. I pulled up next to him and when he saw me he just started smiling hella hard and so did I, then I turned my car off and we both got out.
August: how was yo day babygirl. He giving me a peck.
Yn: it was good but you can make it better😏
August: I sho can
Then he smacked my booty hella hard. We walked in the house and we just chilled on the couch and watched The Wash wit Snoop Dogg and Dr.Dre. That's my movie! We was cracking up watchin it. We fell asleep and was out for the rest of the night.
✔️Vote ✔️
✏️Comment ✏️
💝Did you like it💝
😢I tried😢