Chapter 45: Surprendre

Start from the beginning

"Do you think I'll get to meet Camilla?" I whispered to him and I knew he could hear the excitement within my voice. He was aware of my 'obsession' with her.

"Maybe babe, I can't promise that you will but I think your chances are quite high considering she is headed this way right now," He whispered into my ear. I instantly looked up and around for the 5'2 singer with long hair and I saw her walking towards us with a smile on her face.

I almost lost it right there, fan girling over her so badly. I wasn't this nervous when I met Ari, but then again Ari was dressed up like a hobo in disguise. I hadn't noticed I was squeezing Matt's hand so hard until he tried to get his hand out of my grip. I turned to him apologetically and said,

"Sorry."

"Its fine," He says with a small laugh. My attention went back to Camilla who was now approximately 20 feet away from me. Okay Malia, you can do this. Just act calm and cool. I turned back to see Camilla and she was smiling. I couldn't help but smile back at her. After what seemed like an eternity she was finally standing right in front of me. Well us, but I kind of forgot that there were other's around.

"Hi, you must be Shawn's friends," She says with a smile and I was smiling from ear to ear.

"Yeah, I'm Cameron," Cam says as he offers his hand out to Camilla for a handshake. The boys all went around their name and she shook each of their hands or hugged them. Then she got to me.

"Hi I'm—,"

"I know who you are," She says with a smile. I stood there star struck.

"You do?" I ask incredulously.

"Of course. I know who all of you are because Shawn talks about you all so often, but when he mentioned that you sung I had to check you out. And I must say that you are amazing," She says enthusiastically.

"Oh my god," I said to myself.

"Somebody catch her!" Cameron shouts. I turned around and glared at him.

"I wasn't going to faint," I say back at him.

"I just wanted them to be prepared," He says with a smirk and I just roll my eyes.

"Sorry about that," I say to Camilla who is just observing the scene that just played out with a smile.

"Its fine," She says with a small giggle. I was a bit confused as to what was so amusing about the scene but I didn't say anything. "Did you guys want to come back with me? Shawn was very thorough when he told me that he wanted you guys backstage," She says with a smile. She is just always smiling and I can't help but smile with her. She has one of those smiles that just makes you happy. Or I'm just being a fangirl.

"Sure," I say a bit too quickly causing a few chuckles to arise from the boys. I just roll my eyes and Camilla giggles as well.

We walked through the parking lot and Camilla lead us to the backstage entrance and I was practically peeing myself with excitement. When I saw everything all set up I was amazed at how large everything was and how it all seemed so real. Shawn was finally getting his dream, I am so proud of him and I am so happy for him. This is what he has always wanted and I couldn't be happier for him.

As we walked further in we saw Shawn on stage doing his sound check and a smile grew on my face. He saw us with Camilla and he smiled and waved but he quickly became refocused on the sound check. Camilla led us back stage to where we could see Shawn on stage performing. I pulled out my phone and snapped a quick picture of Shawn doing his sound check before going on twitter and posting it with the caption