Jeff

Im writing this at exactly 01:41 but I have nothing else to do so I'll probably rewrite this later. Anyways enjoy this imagine, Jeff is so perfect though and so underrated X

You were at the one and only Bryce Walker's party and at that exact moment you could think of thousands of places you would rather be, on the curb is one of them. At the moment you were sitting by the pool by yourself. You sighed and looked around you, you were surrounded by teenagers that were quite simply drunk of their head or shoving their tongue down someone elses throat. 'I dont even fucking know Bryce' you grumbled to yourself. You came here with your supposed best friend Jessica but she had left you almost immediately after eyeing her boyfriend Justin.

"Hey" a muscular boy approached you and slipped him arm around your shoulder. You shrugged his arm off and  look at him with a confused expression.

"And you are?" you asked, clearly uninterested.

"How can you even ask that? Im Bryce, you know? The guy that actually lives here." He laughed.

[AN • I absolutely hate Bryce but so far the reader doesn't know about him being a rapist mkay?]

"Sorry, of course you are" You mumbled whilst placing your hand on your head.

"You look like you need a drink" He laughed lightly whilst grabbing your hand and leading you to the kitchen. One drink wont hurt right? Well, one drink turned to several drinks and you could feel the burning sensation from the alcohol in your throat.

You had to admit you were feeling quite light-headed but you were feeling more entertained than you were at the beginning of the night. You ended up dancing with random guys that you hadn't even seen in school before and drinking anything you could find. You felt something grip your ass before turning around swiftly to find Bryce.
"Wanna come in the hot tub?" He asked slurring his words. You hesitated before replying .
"I don't have anything to wear sorry" you laughed.
"Just take off your clothes it's just like a bikini under there" he laughed too. You nodded before walking with Bryce to the hot tub. On your way out you bumped into Jeff, you had to admit he was absolutely gorgeous, but he obviously knew it too. You noticed how he looked down to see Bryce's arm snake around you waist and he frowned.
"Hey Atkins, what's up man?" He slurred.
"Just going for a beer run, designated driver over here" he chuckled slightly but soon turned serious and walked out the door.

•in the hot tub•
You were accompanied by Jess and Justin, and Zach and some other girl. Bryce was sitting next to you with his arm wrapped around your shoulder. You were too drunk to care at the moment, besides it was a party, you just wanted to have fun. Suddenly you felt a pair of hands on your thighs. You looked up at Bryce he just smirked. He pulled you onto his lap where you wrapped your legs around his waist. Zach and his 'plus one' had left and Jess and Justin were still at it.

Bryce began to kiss you and you didn't stop him. He grabbed your ass and you gasped, giving him the perfect chance to slip his tongue between your lips. Soon enough you felt a pair of arms grip around your waist and pull you away from the desperate boy in front of you. "Alright, that's enough y/n" the figure frowned. You looked up to see the beautiful Jeff in front of you. "Leave me alone Jeff I just want to have funnnn" you slurred whilst adding more expression on 'fun.'
"Yeah well having 'fun' with a rapist all night sounds fucking perfect" he snapped whilst pulling you away again. You froze and looked at Bryce who was smirking. "R-rapist?" You asked horrified.
"If you wanna call it rape then call it rape, they totally wanted it though" he replied. You slapped him before finally giving in to Jeff and walking out the hot tub.

Jeff still had a firm grip on your arm which you soon rubbed off and sat on the floor. You pulled your legs up to your chest and just stared up at the sky. Soon enough you felt warm tears form in your eyes. Jeff was immediately at your side and cradling you in his arms. "Shh no it's okay, don't cry. Nothing happened, I won't let anything happen to you, but you have to stay away from Bryce" he soothed. You just nodded.
"Sorry if I'm being dramatic" you sobbed. Jeff shushed you and tucked your loose hair behind you ear.
"You're not being dramatic, you have every right to feel upset about this. But I guess most of this is because you're absolutely hammered" he lightly chuckled to himself. You sniffed and looked up at him.
"God you're beautiful" you said to him whilst looking right into his eyes. He smiled and shook his head.
"You are so drunk" he laughed.
"That is true, but you're still gorgeous" you smiled back. He smiled before looking at your lips and back to your eyes. You knew what came next, you leaned in just as he did. Your lips were so close to touching before you threw up (not on Jeff thank god). Jeff just held your hair back and made circles on your back. Calming you with his gentle words. After you had finished throwing up your drink you gave an awkward smile to Jeff. He laughed to himself.
"Wasted, vomiting and makeup running down your face and you're still the most beautiful girl I've laid eyes on" he smiled. You felt your face turning a deep red and looked at the ground. "I wish you didn't see me like this" you pouted.
"If I didn't see you like this then I wouldn't have seen you at all and who knows what could've happened if I hadn't" he frowned too, wiping your now cold tears off your cheek.

"I am so grateful Jeff, seriously. You're an angel" you yawn before resting you head on Jeff's lap and closing your eyes.

"I can't wait until you're sober" he whispered to you. You looked up, wiping your mouth on your arm.
"So I don't look a wreck?" You frowned.
"No so you'll remember the first time I kiss you" he smiled.

I have a bad habit of adding to much detail to the back story and I can't tell if it's pissing you guys off or not, anyways, just tell me if they're too long and I'll try and cut them down a bit. Thanks for the reads so far, considering I started this yesterday, Have a good day/night X

Up next • Zach