CHAPTER 53. This is Unreal

I just laid there staring at the ceiling. "Is something wrong Trina?" Chance asked me. " I'm going to go get in the shower." "Towels are hanging up in the bathroom." I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. Before I closed the door behind me I looked at Chance. "why are you looking at me like that?" Chance asked me. "The sex was better then I imagined." Chance laughed. I closed the door and got in the shower. I have a very complicated love life I thought to myself. Then I thought about what I just did. I slept with another man. I scrubbed my body. Chance was Unreal. Was he just playing the sweet boy role like Malachi. Then later turn around and hit me. But he promised me he wouldn't. I got out the shower and wrapped myself in a drying towel. I walked back into the bedroom and Chance removed his shirt. I couldn't help but stare at his muscles. "Did you like the shower?" Chance teased. I walked closer to the bed and dropped my towel getting into the bed. I played on Chances chest. He was so warm. The more I pictured myself with Chance the more I realized I was going to have to tell Q. Then tell Chance everything. Chance might not ever trust me again. "Trina do you love me?" "What!?" The question caught me off guard. I looked at Chance. "I'm not saying you have to say yes I just know that I have very strong feelings about you. And I want you to be mine. I don't wanna share you with another man. Let me love you. I'll never hurt you like the people in your past did." I was speechless at what just came out of his mouth. I kissed him on the cheek and laid my head back on his chest. I need to hurry up and do this before someone gets hurt.