Chapter 26

Meera's P. O. V

The clock struck 12:00 in the midnight. Assuring the darkness around, I slowly toed the stairs down. Everyone is asleep right now. And I have got the right time to search about myself.

The whole week had been in the wedding house. And still Now I couldn't find out my problem.

I went down the hall and entered Saurya's room. Probably he knows something and I have to find out. First by looking that photo he kept with him.

I slowly opened the door and entered inside. It was dark only the moon light coming through the windows. I saw him asleep soundly.

This is the correct timing

I opened the drawers and found the photo but couldn't see because of darkness. But by the figure I can guess it was a girl.

I felt a strange feeling as if someone was looking at me.

Suddenly my arms were caught and I was pinned on the nearest wall. I tried to get free but couldn't, the person was quite strong.

"Mmm.. Lemme go " I cried in the man's grip

"Meera. What the hell are you doing in my room so late at night?" a husky voice spoke and I recognised immediately. It was Saurya

Oh god! Save me

"I Umm.. I.. I was just.. Umm "

He slowly took the photo from my hand and observed then finally spoke

His eyes were little stunned and surprised at the same moment.

"I wanted to tell you but couldn't Meera " he said. Guilt in his voice

"W-what you wanted to say? " I asked

"That.. That.. You.. That I know you "he said. My eyes widened as I gulped the new information.

"How.. But how?"

"I can't Meera. If I say you. Everything will be ruined. I don't want that "he said looking away

I felt sad. Sad for him. Sad for myself

"At least tell me or else I will feel guilty " I said little louder. My eye lids were becoming heavy. I felt pain in my heart.

"You forgot an incident of your life after your accident Meera " he said stepping back from me. I stumbled a little as he removed his hands from my arms.

"W-what I forgot? " I asked.

"You forgot me, Aryan. We met before Meera. We met before. "

His words were so hard for me to consume. I forgot a part of my life. How can this be possible?

"You and I studied in the same school. And that day it was Sam's birthday when you were accidented just because of my mistake. There were my enemies who murdered my dad "

"And u forgot about me. And I left India that day and we never met. But see destiny ..destiny met us " he said smiling painfully.

Tears ran down my eyes as I recalled those incident. Yes, it was him Saurya Mehta, my childhood friend and mine crush. I never told him about that.

I imagined that face whom I admired years before. He is turned out to be a very handsome gentleman today.

How can I forgot him??

"Saurya I miss you " I said and ran hugging him tightly.

This was the best moment of my life. I cant forget him so easily. And yes, it's true we are meant to be together

The darkness surrounder her as she sinked unconsciously in his arms. Maybe this was the end she thought. She got her Prince Charming and now god wants her. How cruel is this life?

But will true love save her ?

He shaked her several times but she didn't got up. He was afraid to loose her once again. But again for how much more time would he be waiting?

What you guys think of the chapter? Long time no see. I was actually on vacations

Vote and comment
And I'm very thankful as this book crossed 1k reads but I need more votes. So do vote and tell me if u have any ideas

Till then,
Love,
Shayna 💖