The Unexpected

In my ninth grade year Beck, Lizzy and I had no classes together. I had been noticing that they have been getting super close though, I was starting to feel a bit left out. Lizzy said there was nothing going on so I just let it go.

A few months later I had found a new friend named Angelina and she and I have so much in common its amazing. But Lizzy and Becks flirting hadn't let up, and the spring fling/ Sadie Hawkins dance and our schools production of Les Miserables. Lizzy, Beck And Angelina had been planning something between me and this guy named Kayden.

Ah Kayden. What can I say he's sweet, kind, musically talented, tall, muscular, just all around perfect. He and I really hit it off, I really like him and I think he might like me.

A week before the spring fling Beck, Lizzy and I went to go see Kayden and Angelina in Les Mis. Beck and Lizzy were all snuggly and flipping out about Kayden, I was so confused about the whole Kayden thing.

After an amazing performance, Lizzy and Beck ran away all excited, I had no idea where they went. I went and congratulated Angelina and she told me to follow her and to be excited.

We walked in to the cafeteria and Beck had his arm around Lizzy and she had the biggest smile on her face. Beck and Lizzy brake on half and all I saw was perfect Kayden standing there with a yellow flower. He walked up to me and said

"Even though I haven't known you that long, I know that I see a beautiful, smart, talented girl in front of me. But I want to get to know you more. But most of all, I would love to get to know you better as my girlfriend. Will you go out with me?"

I immediately said yes! Lizzy ran over to Beck crying in tears of joy and congratulating us. I kept hugging him and I was so happy even I started to cry. Lizzy and I left soon after still freaking out. I was so excited I almost didn't sleep, OMG my life was so perfect... Until my parents had to ruin it with everything they could. But I texted Kayden and he made it all better.

He was perfect, when ever I was with him I felt like the greatest girl in the world, I felt loved. It was saddening when I found out I couldn't go to the dance because of a tournament, but Kayden, Lizzy, Beck, Angelina, her date, and I all decided to go see a movie insted.

We saw a romantic comedy, I asked Lizzy how long have her and Beck have been dating, to be honest I can't even tell. she said

"Since we saw Les Mis, so about as long as you and Kayden."

Two weeks later Kayden was walking me to my bus and kissed me, our first kiss it was amazing. I was so happy that I walked into the doors of my bus. I got of the bus at my stop on meadow street and walked home, still smiling and blushing, I couldn't help but sing.

I got home and my mom got off the phone and started crying.

"wh-what's wrong mom?"

"your uncle... he... he" she busted into tears

"what happened mom?"

"He... He died" she said trying to hold back the tears.

"N-No this could of happened"

I ran up to my room in tears forgetting my phone. I kept telling myself "he's gone, the one that's always been there is gone, what am I going to do". Finally after crying for hours I fall asleep.

    Wow sorry it took a while to update, I hope you like it :) love ya <3 Mary