Wolfstar one-shot

Tonight was a full moon. Tonight Remus would turn. Sirius was extremely worried, since Remus was his  best friend, and crush. He didn't like that Remus had to feel so much pain, it just wasn't fair. He didn't want to have to stand and watch his pain, trying to help him was useless, but he would do it anyway. He would try and help him control it, even though in the end he would fail to help him. He would always end up fighting him. Sometimes he wouldn't have to fight him, most of the time James and peter would help, so Remus would not be as strong against them. This time, Sirius was the only one who could help him at the time, but Remus had been dealing with alot of stress recently, like his feelings towards Sirius and homework, stuff like that. So him in his wolf form was extra hard to tame, but when Sirius was hurt so bad that he had to turn back into a human to heal some, Remus saw him hurt, and soon started calmness no down. He sat down and stared at Sirius and then turned back into a human, laying his head on Sirius shoulder and falling asleep. "I love you, Remus." He whispered not knowing that Remus heard him, and when Remus had heard him, he hugged him and they cuddled until morning. Before they left to go to the school, Remus kissed sirius and blushed looking down, feeling his heart flutter with excitement and butterfly's fill  his stomach when he left quickly, leaving a very flustered Sirius behind, his heart almost jumping out of his chest.
A/n: Is this good? I thought i should do a part two, not sure if i should or not. Well tell me how i did and if i made a mistake somewhere.
Word count: 313