Trouble

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U TOO .okay so he was literally doing the most It wasn't even my fault."I'ts not my fault Jack just doesn't know the right way to put up with shit people say to his face" I sneered"Well if you would stay in your place this wouldn't be happening now would it Addy" he said it with that stupid smirk on his face.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP" he sneered again."who pissed in your coffee"Bad mistake again.At that moment Felix lunged at me and started chocking the crap out of me."Okay I think she get's it Felix" yay my knight in shiny armor saved me NOT that only caused him to squeeze harder

"oo-kayy Fel-ix II-Im sorr-y"he pulled his hand down and I was gasping for air ."You to are grounded no phones or going anywhere for 3 weeks."uggh" i groaned how comes he calls out all the shots like wtf he's not my dad."Phones now"

"If it wasn't for your shit we wouldn't be in this Jacky"(he hates when I called hime that).Before Jack lunged at me Felix called him off."Stop,and Addy curse again and your throat is mine"I think i pissed my pants ..nope that was just nervousness

I got out the car and was nicely greeted by mom." Hey sweetie why are you home so early are you not feeling well" she asked"No mom Jack got me suspended because he was punching me in the hallway and we both got in trouble" Jack stepped through the door, bad timing."No Peudo creelo Jack(I can't believe Jack)"Que hice"(what did I do) he looked a little nervous."How dare you get you sister in trouble ""Mam-""Nope i don't want to here it say sorry to your heremana""Lo Siento Addy"No ley doy un shotabout que sorrys"(I don't give a shit about your sorrys )oops sorry mom"ADDY TO YOURROOM NOW AND DONT COME OUT" Felix just had to come in now"okay fine"I walked up the steps planning out my plan in my head to sneak out haha"