I felt my cheeks heat up as I whispered the same to him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

The rest of the day went by like a breeze and of course I enjoyed every minute of it. I was like a child on Christmas morning. My excitement didn't falter even once.

When it was time for lunch I moved quickly to my locker to drop my books and wait for my friends. After waiting for about five minutes I got a text from Lily.

Lils: Fish head. Where are you? We're waiting for you in the cafeteria.

Me: I thought we agreed to meet at the locker... I'm on my way anyway.

I started making my way to the cafeteria. All of a sudden I found myself on the floor.

"Why don't you watch where you're going, Princess?!" Something or someone barked at me.

I sat on the floor for a minute or two trying to collect my thoughts. And then I realized; this barking thing was the cause of my fall and it was yelling at me?!

"Well, I think you owe me an apology, cause last I checked I'm the one with an ass full of floo.... " I yelled back but stopped dead in my tracks when I came face to face with Jacob Azarea.

"You were saying, princess?" He said smirking, obviously amused at my quick withdrawal.

Who the hell did he think he was?

"I was SAYING you owe me an apology!!" I said looking him dead in the eye. "I'm waiting"

He looked genuinely stunned for a moment. Like he didn't expect me to talk back.

"Well, sorry princess" he said quickly regaining composure. "Next time watch where you're going".

I huffed, lifted my nose high and walked away from him. I could still feel his eyes on me as I walked away. Jacob Azarea was the school's most reputable bad boys. With dark hair and grey eyes, he was also quite the looker.

However, he was a loner. He didn't care for people so everyone stayed out of his way. Probably why he had such a shitty attitude of course.
I got to the entrance of the cafeteria and swept my eyes through the hall and found my friends sitting at the far end.
I went to the counter, got fries and a milkshake and made my way to the table.

"What took you so long?" Christian asked when I sat at the table.

"I got run into by a behemoth" I muttered in disgust stuffing a fry into my mouth.

"Who's the unlucky person worthy of such a title" a voice said from behind me.

"Hey babe" I replied turning to kiss Adrian on the cheek. "How are you?"

"I'm alright" he said cupping my face in his hands. "Now, who annoyed my cinnamon bun".

Lily and Christian cringed at the nickname.

"Eww, cinnamon bun... Really guys? You could do better" she said running her hands through her long blonde hair.

"Sorry baby blue eyes" Adrian said smiling at her. "Your nickname is better"

"You might not want to call her that again" Christian said popping a fry into his mouth. "She'll decapitate you".

"I will" she said glaring at him.

"Okay okay, I'll shut it" Adrian said raising his hands up in surrender. "So who annoyed you".

"Jacob.."

"Jacob who?" Lily asked looking up from her plate.

"Azarea.."

"Whoa whoa whoa... What happened?" Christian asked looking worried all of a sudden.

"He bumped into me... I told him off" I said shrugging.

"Wow, You told him off?" Lily said smiling. "Baby got balls; I'm proud"

"Did he say anything to you?" Adrian asked. "Did he touch you?"

"Of course not" I said smiling. "He apologized, smirked and I walked away."

"Niceeee" Christian said. "No one ever stands up to the dude."

"Whatever" I said eating another fry. "He's not even that scary"

"But he is handsome" Lily said wiggling her eyebrows. "That, I know for sure"

"Hello! I'm right here" Adrian said.

"So, pretty boy?" Lily asked. "Everyone loves a bad boy. You and Anna are cuties made for each other. I like a dangerous man"

"Oh whatever" I answered. "My pumpkin's perfect".

"Enough with the love talk" Christian said picking up his books. " I have to get to class, the faster I do that, the faster I can leave this hell hole called a high school".

"Preach brother" Lily said doing the same. "Momma's out.."

"See you guys later." I said. "Adrian and I will walk to English together".

"Whatever, love puppet" Lily said rolling her eyes. "See you after school".

Author's note:
Well that's the end of chapter one. Please let me know what you think. Comment and vote. Thank you so much for reading.

P.S: A picture of Lily Collins who plays Anna is at the top of the chapter.