Chapter 1- MUTATED LASER SHOOTING RAINBOW UNICORNS

A/N ERMERGHERD O CAN'T WAIT

*************************

Sarah's POV

"HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!!" I yelled at Valerie.

"Well you did it to me first!!" She retorted. I saw her eyes turn glassy.

"Well.. Well.. I JUST CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!" I ran out the door slamming it behind me. I didn't make it far before my knees buckled and I fell to the cold, unforgiving ground. I started bawling. I honestly tried to hold it in, but a sob escaped my lips. All the memories of our time together came flooding back.

Sarah: WHOA WHOA WHOA! WAIT! PAUSE! Pause. You guys are probably confused right now. Lets rewind a bit...

Valerie: BUT WHYYYY! Its was getting so intense! *sniffle*

Sarah: But the readers don't know whats going on!

Valerie: Alright...I'll just say what happened. Okay.......I LET A BUNCH OF MUTATED LASER SHOOTING RAINBOW UNICORNS OUT OF THEIR PRISON AND THERE WAS A UNIPOCALYPSE AND-

Sarah: That is NOT what happned.

Valerie: I know... :(

Sarah: Sorry about that. Let me tell you what REALLY happened...

Sarah's POV

I stood at the bus stop. I have been at this school for a little more than a month and had no friends in my school. At ALL. You see, not many people can handle all of THISSSS.

I watched everyone talking and laughing. I tried to block it out, but couldn't. My brother looked over at me giving me the death glare. I threw one right back at him.

I heard the bus screech to a stop and the door flew open. I swiftly scuttled in and sat down in the middle of the bus. I was just minding my own business when...

"Can I sit here?" I heard a girl ask. I looked up and nodded. She had coffee brown hair, and cinnamon eyes.

"I'm Valerie." She said.

"I'm Sarah.." I whispered.

************************

A/N #done