"she is perfectly fine parking in a park for regular folks, I'm young baby"

"which means you need that exercise" I said as the hostess led us to a booth.

"I'm bout skinny as a tooth pick and you talking about exercise hell if anything I need that close park so I can hurry my ass up inside the restaurant to stove my face"

I tuned him out and checked my phone to see I had a few messages.

SpuddySpud🥃💲: you saw me text yo no neck having ass

SpuddySpud🥃💲: I was just playing I love you bestie bring me some food gurl.

MamaBear💓: hurry yo ass up and come get spud before I strangle him!!! 👊🏾

I chuckled and texted her back

Me:give me a hour I'll bring you food back for keeping him 😘😘

Dad🤑:aye I ain't shit in a couple days what's that detox shit yo mama be drinking?

Dad🤑:never mind just bring me some of her food it always gave me the runs 🤷🏾‍♀️ #yesimpetty.

I laughed at my dad, he was always throwing shots at my mama.

Me:😂 don't play my mama dad and I'll send you the recipe for the drink.

I went to put my phone away since I was missing out on all the tea Tay was spilling when I got another text.

Stormy 🌎: my bad I know you not a morning person but I wanted to know if I could take you out,ya know to thank you for everything?

I smiled.

Me:you sure can bud 😉 and you better not try to cancel I know where you lay your head😘

Turning my phone off I slid it in my back pocket not caring who else texted or called me I was hungry and I wanted to be nosey.

Tay was rolling his eyes in mid sentence "yes girl that nigga had the nerve to play me like I was fucking stupid I had to check his ass one good time" he was talking about his ex Daryl.

"now let me tell y'all how I found it his no good ass was cheating"he smacked his lips "we was chilling or whatever and he fell asleep and I hate to be a sneaky bitch because being sneaky is toooo much damn work but anyway I took his phone when he went to sleep tried to put in the password and zoooont!" He exaggerated.

"the stupid little phone talking about that wasn't the password so I said okay this nigga wanna change passwords and shit so I used all ten fucking fingers to unlock that fucking phone zoooont! that bitch was locked for ten minutes, now I'm mad so it finally gave me some more tries so I slid this Nigga socks off put that big ass stank toe on that scanner and ding! we in bitch!"

"buttt the gag is this nigga woke the fuck up! me and that damn phone we're thrown on that fucking floor I was scared as hell!! I was about to be a dead ass sneaky bitch I thanked the lord when that nigga turned over and went back to sleep so now I'm in his phone snooping and he must thought I was fucking stupid! whoever the fuck he was texting he had they name saved under Pizza Hut!"

By now I was in tears and some people in the restaurant was giving us stank looks but I could care less.

"like how the hell you texting Pizza Hut?! him and the bitch talking about they can't wait to meet up again and they sending nudes back and fourth I checked the nigga DMs and everything! I got cheated on y'all two fucking years wasted when I could have been out there throwing that ass like a quarter back"