0.9

Chapter Nine

Her Sisters Keeper

Leslie my baby sister I love you more than you will ever know

Leslie my baby sister I love you more than you will ever know. Let me tell you something though. Bryce Walker is bad news and you better stay away from him at all costs. I'll never forget that day in the hall it's okay you didn't stick up for me I had Jeff then.

"Hey, Walker!" You screamed storming over steam was practically flowing out of your ears as you saw Bryce talking to your sister.

"Oh great the psycho," Bryce said and Leslie quickly scoffed.

"Hey watch it," Leslie said but was ignored as you had walked over pulling her away from him.

"Stay the hell away from my little sister you creep!" You exclaimed in anger causing Bryce to raise an eyebrow before bursting out in laughter.

"I'd rather be a creep than a psycho. You need to calm down I get it I didn't want to sleep with you and maybe I hurt your feelings but you gotta get over it. Come on since you're so easy why don't you give my guys a chance. By the way, I meant guys on purpose the basketball team has their eyes on you. Well not you but your you know," Bryce said with a smirk looking down a bit gesturing to her chest.

"Hey piss off man!" 

It's okay you didn't really help me out. I had Jeff then so for me it was okay you didn't try to defend me because if you did maybe he wouldn't have. Sis, I love you so much and I don't how I can truly express that to you but I do. Remember when we got ready for the dance together, all three of us you, me, and Hannah. We had so much fun and you looked so beautiful, we were happy then. We all loved each other so much and we always will.

"Okay I am definitely going like this," Leslie said wearing your scarf around her head

"Okay I am definitely going like this," Leslie said wearing your scarf around her head. Hannah giggled while you just looked down grinning.